YouTube gaming content help please!

Acxd

Hey guys, i know this is probably in the wrong section of the forum so if it is, mods feel free to delete it. So anyway, I've been making YouTube videos for the past 3 years mainly uploading Call of Duty videos and then for like 3/5 of 2018 i was uploading Fortnite. I've since stopped playing Fortnite and if anyone here is in the COD community, you know it isn't doing all that great. Especially when it comes to the YouTube side of things. So I was wondering if anyone on this forum might have an idea of what games i could start playing and uploading to my channel. Just to note: I have a PC but I mainly play on the PS4 because that is where the majority of my friends play so PS4 titles are preferable please. 

Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, Acidix said:

Hey guys, i know this is probably in the wrong section of the forum so if it is, mods feel free to delete it. So anyway, I've been making YouTube videos for the past 3 years mainly uploading Call of Duty videos and then for like 3/5 of 2018 i was uploading Fortnite. I've since stopped playing Fortnite and if anyone here is in the COD community, you know it isn't doing all that great. Especially when it comes to the YouTube side of things. So I was wondering if anyone on this forum might have an idea of what games i could start playing and uploading to my channel. Just to note: I have a PC but I mainly play on the PS4 because that is where the majority of my friends play so PS4 titles are preferable please. 

Thanks in advance!

Would you be fine with RPG/ single player games?

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

3 minutes ago, Acidix said:

Thanks in advance!

I think you can start pubg or fifa 19(for ps4).

- AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400 Processor

- Asus Prime A320M-K ATX motherboard

- Zotac GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC Edition

- Kingston 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz Ram

- Corsair VS 550 power supply

- Kingston A400 240GB SSD

- 1TB WD BLUE HDD Hard Disk & Samsung 320GB HDD(7200RPM)

- CPU COOLER: Stock Cooler(AMD)

1 minute ago, LukeTheCoder05 said:

Would you be fine with RPG/ single player games?

I'm really down for anything at this point. My preferred type of games to play though are COD (obviously but doesnt do well on YT), Any Rockstar Games (GTA V, Red Dead Redemption 2), Uncharted Series or Rainbow six siege. 

I'm really down for anything at this point. My preferred type of games to play though are COD (obviously but doesnt do well on YT), Any Rockstar Games (GTA V, Red Dead Redemption 2), Uncharted Series or Rainbow six siege. 

Try the Just Cause series. 4 just came out and i bet that's hot. its on PC or PS4

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

1 minute ago, Agent_Niraj said:

I think you can start pubg or fifa 19(for ps4).

I havent played pubg too much but heard that blackout in bo4 is sort of similar in many ways. Would play Fifa but im not a soccer fan. Im from Australia and soccer ( or football whatever) is really not that popular over here

Just now, LukeTheCoder05 said:

Try the Just Cause series. 4 just came out and i bet that's hot. its on PC or PS4

I might actually give that a look. Thanks!

Red Dead is definitely a good option since it is soooooo fun to play, as well as being fun to watch. Also, Siege is a good option too, considering it is usually in the top 10 for most viewers on Twitch. 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Just now, Acidix said:

I might actually give that a look. Thanks!

No problem. I have just cause 3 on PC and i've heard people have clocked 125 hours in it! although in JC4, someone only clocked 30 hours before they beat the game.

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

1 minute ago, lmeneses said:

Red Dead is definitely a good option since it is soooooo fun to play, as well as being fun to watch. Also, Siege is a good option too, considering it is usually in the top 10 for most viewers on Twitch. 

Well i actually own both games. Recently just finished rdr2 story and my god was it amazing. Best story game ive played. up ther with Spiderman PS4. Oh is siege really that high? i didnt know that. Thanks I might actually start doing them and see how they fair!

2 minutes ago, LukeTheCoder05 said:

No problem. I have just cause 3 on PC and i've heard people have clocked 125 hours in it! although in JC4, someone only clocked 30 hours before they beat the game.

Oh okay. Interesting

1 hour ago, Acidix said:

. So I was wondering if anyone on this forum might have an idea of what games i could start playing and uploading to my channel.

Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Spider-Man, Infamous Second Son.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

39 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Spider-Man, Infamous Second Son.

Cheers!

On 1/9/2019 at 7:02 PM, Acidix said:

I havent played pubg too much but heard that blackout in bo4 is sort of similar in many ways. Would play Fifa but im not a soccer fan. Im from Australia and soccer ( or football whatever) is really not that popular over here

League of Legends?? ??

- AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400 Processor

- Asus Prime A320M-K ATX motherboard

- Zotac GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC Edition

- Kingston 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz Ram

- Corsair VS 550 power supply

- Kingston A400 240GB SSD

- 1TB WD BLUE HDD Hard Disk & Samsung 320GB HDD(7200RPM)

- CPU COOLER: Stock Cooler(AMD)

Rainbow six siege, then we can play and record together ??

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

1 hour ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Rainbow six siege, then we can play and record together ??

Add me on PSN if you want AcidixYT. Just say you were from here. Or go to my channel Acidix (search AcidixYT and it should be the first one. Has like 470 subs)

1 hour ago, Agent_Niraj said:

League of Legends?? ??

Maybe. Ill look into it. Thanks

Add me on PSN if you want AcidixYT. Just say you were from here. Or go to my channel Acidix (search AcidixYT and it should be the first one. Has like 470 subs)

Wow 470 lol, I have like 28 ? I’m inactive, but I can’t really add you right now (I’m in school) so if you want then you can friend request me, my name is “iLostMyXbox21” without the quotes 

edit: I upload when I can, but editing is time consuming lol

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

14 hours ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Wow 470 lol, I have like 28 ? I’m inactive, but I can’t really add you right now (I’m in school) so if you want then you can friend request me, my name is “iLostMyXbox21” without the quotes 

edit: I upload when I can, but editing is time consuming lol

Alright, probs gonna be hard for us to play though cause im an Australian but who cares ahaha