EDIT Grand Theft Auto 5 at ALL TIME LOW

Paul Rudd

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy is at a historic low of just $1.00(90% off) at Fanatical for the next 47 and a half hours.

It's currently on sale for $3.49(65% off) on Steam so grab this deal at Fanatical while it's at an all time low.

BONUSSlain Back From Hell is also at a historic low of just $1.94($85% off) at Fanatical for the next 40 hours.

It's currently on sale for $3.24(75% off) on Steam so again, grab this deal at Fanatical while it's at an all time low.

“The best Castlevania game in years...Slain is a fun retro platformer with a slick combat system, great visuals, and a killer soundtrack.” - Gaming Trend

“The landscapes are beautifully drawn, as are the monstrous inhabitants of this forsaken land; but it’s the animation of Slain that is truly amazing” - GameSpew

“Slain: Back from Hell is an addictive platform game forged in heavy metal culture.” - RageQuit

YET ANOTHER BONUS DEALGTA 5 is at a historic low of just $10.93(64% off) at GameBillet for the next few days.

Get this while you can, you will not see this price after the next 3 days. Beyond worth it if you have never owned the game.

There's so much DLC right now, the amount of hours is just off the charts.

Edited by A Random Dude
Added Bonus Game

Where do you find all these game deals?

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Such a slick move to put a 240p video presenting the game.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

1 hour ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Where do you find all these game deals?

At the sites themselves. Every morning at 11am because that's the time they all update and that's usually when I wake up and eat breakfast. I have a good dozen sites I check at breakfast and lunch time. Done it so many times, I naturally check all the sites in less than 5 minutes. There's also a few databases that show each sites and the deals that are updated literally every minute of the day if you wanna take less than a minute to check all the sites. I prefer to check each site though, depends on if I'm in a hurry or not.

1 hour ago, FIXXX said:

Such a slick move to put a 240p video presenting the game.

It looks so much better in 1440p.

Sextuple the resolution of 240p.

On 1/1/2019 at 9:59 PM, A Random Dude said:

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy is at a historic low of just $1.00(90% off) at Fanatical for the next 47 and a half hours.

It's currently on sale for $3.49(65% off) on Steam so grab this deal at Fanatical while it's at an all time low.

BONUSSlain Back From Hell is also at a historic low of just $1.94($85% off) at Fanatical for the next 40 hours.

It's currently on sale for $3.24(75% off) on Steam so again, grab this deal at Fanatical while it's at an all time low.

“The best Castlevania game in years...Slain is a fun retro platformer with a slick combat system, great visuals, and a killer soundtrack.” - Gaming Trend

“The landscapes are beautifully drawn, as are the monstrous inhabitants of this forsaken land; but it’s the animation of Slain that is truly amazing” - GameSpew

“Slain: Back from Hell is an addictive platform game forged in heavy metal culture.” - RageQuit

YET ANOTHER BONUS DEALGTA 5 is at a historic low of just $10.93(64% off) at GameBillet for the next few days.

Get this while you can, you will not see this price after the next 3 days. Beyond worth it if you have never owned the game.

There's so much DLC right now, the amount of hours is just off the charts.

Thanks dude!