Looking for a WarThunder Clan/Group

BLT Gaming

Hello There!

I'm a player of WarThunder i only started a few days ago but within that time My games have been 10+ Kills to a very crappy 2 deaths. I play everyday for normally 2-3 hours.

My gamertag on WarThunder is: CreamPie247   (100% No dirty joke was intended for this gamertag (yes there was) ).

• 3 weeks later...

Did someone mention airplanes? ' w'

I play both tanks and Airplanes, my name on there is Troika_Tigsky. I'm always look for someone to group up with.

16 hours ago, JZStudios said:

When do you play?

I play every now and then but I've put warthunder back into my main game rotation so I play it five or six days a week. Even got premium for it again to speed up research and cash flow. ^^

7 hours ago, Troika said:

I play every now and then but I've put warthunder back into my main game rotation so I play it five or six days a week. Even got premium for it again to speed up research and cash flow. ^^

What time zone?

I play mainly American on arcade since I'm not an expert and I'm only in rank 2 for planes and tanks.

#Muricaparrotgang

1 hour ago, JZStudios said:

What time zone?

I play mainly American on arcade since I'm not an expert and I'm only in rank 2 for planes and tanks.

CST, I play russians and germans. I enjoy rank 1 and 2 a lot. I enjoy both realistic and arcade.