Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeBouncyBahl

LTX Loner Meetup!! (Traveling alone and looking for chill people to hang with at LTX)

I'll be flying in from Penticton Friday night if anyone wants to hang before the event. I'm staying at the Samesun Hostel until Monday. I'll also be at the BYOC.

32 minutes ago, Austinjh said:

@Infensus oh wicked. I've never stayed in a hostel so I opted for the shared bathroom private room. 

Sweet, I've just gone for a mixed dorm. Much cheaper, I arrive on the evening of Thursday 25th. If you're looking to chill/head to the con with someone I'd be down. It'll be likely there's more people staying at Samesun going to LTX. Feel free to DM me 

On 12/9/2018 at 1:33 AM, DeBouncyBahl said:

I'll be going to LTX for the first time this year and id love to meet / talk with some of you before I get there. I'd hate to get there and go from booth to booth alone with no one to enjoy it with like the sad loner I am back home :D. So hit me up you want to meet up at LTX. This community seems super cool and I'd love to meet some of you. I'm also open to carpooling or just traveling together since my best option right now is a 27 hour train/bus ride cause I'm broke. As far as general age/location, I'm a freshman at Foothill Community College, in California.

Also, I know this is super early, but it's my best bet at meeting people as hyped for LTX as I am.

I'm wanting to go their with my brother from Sheffield UK

On 3/17/2019 at 2:43 PM, Infensus said:

Sweet, I've just gone for a mixed dorm. Much cheaper, I arrive on the evening of Thursday 25th. If you're looking to chill/head to the con with someone I'd be down. It'll be likely there's more people staying at Samesun going to LTX. Feel free to DM me 

How did you search for Hostels? I need help finding housing.

Creator Of That Awkward Silence

I'm an American 43 who works and lives in Germany I'll be heading up the week before and traveling around then staying near the convention center, I think, and hiring (renting) a car.  I plan on bringing a SFF computer and portable monitor for the BYOC or I may buy parts and build it there.