Galaxy unveils the Gamer series of GPUs and the 780Ti HOF

780Ti HOF

Gamer Series

One of NVIDIA's higher volume GeForce add-in card (AIC) partners, Galaxy, launched the Gamer Series of graphics cards. The first in the series, pictured below, was unveiled at a press event in China, and is based on the GeForce GTX 760 graphics processor. The card features a swanky cooling solution that you'll either love or hate; a custom-design PCB, and a large factory-overclock. The GTX 760 Gamer ships with 1086 MHz core, 1150 MHz GPU Boost, and an untouched 6.00 GHz memory. The dual-slot "Gamer" cooling solution features an aluminium fin-stack heatsink, and a pair of 80 mm fans ventilating it, covered by a die-cast metal shroud. Galaxy didn't detail plans to take the card global, but its launch in the Greater China region is certain.

In addition to debuting its Gamer Series graphics cards with one based on the GeForce GTX 760, Galaxy formally launched the GeForce GTX 780 Ti Hall of Fame (HOF). Based on a board design that's identical that of the GeForce GTX 780 HOF, including its signature white-colored PCB, and triple-slot Hall of Fame cooling solution that features a large aluminium fin heatsink that relies on 8 mm-thick nickel-plated copper heat pipes; the card is said to feature a large factory-overclock, although Galaxy hasn't finalized it. The card draws power from a pair of 8-pin PCIe power connectors, and on the GTX 780 HOF, conditions it using a 10-phase VRM, which uses CHiL CHL8318 controller, IR3550 PowIRstage DrMOS chips, and a total current output capability of 480A. Galaxy claims that the GTX 780 Ti HOF will be the highest performing GTX 780 Ti out of the box.

93a.jpg93b.jpg93c.jpg93d.jpg

94a.jpg

OK looking at the new series of graphics cards, it looks terrible. I mean, looking at the heat sink, it looks awful to me. It's just a plain heat sink with only a few heat pipes. I really don't like it.

PURPLE FANS and BLUE PCB *BLEEAAGGHHH*

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I actually like the look of the HOF card...

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

I actually like the look of the HOF card...

yea nothing wrong with it, just because it doesn't fit a build's color scheme/style doesn't make the design is bad :)

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

The "Gamer" series needs black fans and that stupid gamer logo taken off of it.

The HoF card however looks god damn awesome.

this looks like an DCU2/Lightning hyrbid... :| it looks glorious 

Character artist in the Games industry.

Do we really need a "GAMER" font on our pc. Didn't it should be like, you know, some code name or logo. Other than that, the gamer card looks like Steelseries WoW edition.

And the HOF actually looks really good and aggressive.

Ew.

780Ti HOF is fine, but that "gamer series" 760 *cringe* is hideous.

Edited by Kilerbomb

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Ew.

780Ti HOF is fine, but that "gamer series" 780Ti *cringe* is hideous.

The Gamer series only have 760 chips as of now

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

The Gamer series only have 760 chips as of now

Whoops. Either way, it makes me nauseous looking at it. 

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

The 780Ti HOF card looks awesome, might just be my opinion but it is the first card that I think looks better than the 780Ti reference cooler.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Wow, that HoF looks so awesome.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Wish I could afford 2 of these

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Galaxy/ KFA2 are mass appeal/ lowest common denominator chasers, don't expect sophistication from them. Though the HOF is kind of unique. Still kind of crude, but I could see myself using it in the right build.

Gamer series looks like a typical AMD card, if there's one thing I hate, it's the shroud not extending all the way to the PCIe bracket, showing PCB and I/O boxouts *pukes*

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.