how windows 8 should have looked

AlexGoesHigh

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/12/5203934/windows-8-2-start-menu-concept

06.jpg

floatymetro.jpg

this is an interesting article about a designer whit awesome concept design of the start menu in windows 8 the above are some of those samples also it points out how the"metro" and the desktop mode can be merged and still be functional for booth keyboard whit mouse and a touch screen, it worth the read also he has even more concept on his site which if you planing on read all of it go grabs some snacks because is HUGE

i just wanted to leave this here and see people opinions about it

PS: how is that you change the spoiler title? 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Looks..really good actually

except that IE icon, gtfo

I think custom spoilers are actually broken right now. IIRC how 2 BBC code it should be [spoiler name=stuff] but that's not working

i dont even

testing

asdasd

gonna stop trying now

Error: 410

It looks pretty cool to be honest.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Not bad. I don't like how much of the screen it takes up though.

I miss Windows XP.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

1st one i dont  like the 2nd pic is ok but imo win 7 was perfect(in terms of the layout and everything like that). WHY U HAVE TO CHANGE IT MICROSOFT? HUH? HUUH? HUUUUH?

Oh yea, I forgot change=innovation=better laaaaawl

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

That first image would get me to switch, looks a lot cleaner and less cluttered. Click the start icon and you can see it, click it again and its gone.

I don't need to be reminded of the weather or the time every time I'm looking for an app, not to mention getting distracted with other feeds that clutter the app list.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

If this was part of Windows 8.2 or whatever they end up calling it, I might just stop using Start8. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

I'm sorry, but that makes too much sense and is too intuitive for Microsoft!

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5