Anybody remember or know this?

Colt_0pz

Never seen it before, cool though. Looks like a PC out of a woodworking shop or something.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Never seen this before.

I thought about stopping the video when he used a power drill to take out the screw for the side panel.

Looks like he dump that thing in a pile of coal dust before opening it up.

At least he held the fan blade when blowing out those fans.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

You know...

Carey Holzman has been doing this since.... 15 years ago?

LOL!  That is hilarious.   :D

It's also a great way to embed dirt deeper into the CD/DVD drive, PSU, and any other item where there isn't easy access to the internal components, but it looks like it was so bad it wouldn't make a difference. :lol:

Folding For Linus since July 2015

You know...

I think just about everyone with an air compressor that's had to work on old hardware has done this since ... the first time they could ; )

Where can I get one of the things he's using 

I think just about everyone with an air compressor that's had to work on old hardware has done this since ... the first time they could ; )

Yeah. I do it all the time.

Never seen it before, cool though. Looks like a PC out of a woodworking shop or something.

Or maybe an auto repair shop, seen plenty of those in about the same condition ...  ;)

It's just a can of compressed air, you can get them at hardware stores. Mine is literally sitting a foot away from my mousepad, it's useful for cleaning out electronics and such.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

Air compressor with a coil hose and a blower nozzle - they're all over in anyplace that has a decent selection of tools - hardware stores, walmart, online - you name it.

It's just a can of compressed air, you can get them at hardware stores. Mine is literally sitting a foot away from my mousepad, it's useful for cleaning out electronics and such.

It's an air compressor - you can hear it kick on in the middle of the video.  That would have to be a huge can of air!

Its pretty obvious that that video is stolen

but meh

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

I burn through compressed air too too fast

Air compressor with a coil hose and a blower nozzle - they're all over in anyplace that has a decent selection of tools - hardware stores, walmart, online - you name it.

It's an air compressor - you can hear it kick on in the middle of the video.  That would have to be a huge can of air!

will look into it! I need something that can do work like that for my h100i xD, so dusty 

Its pretty obvious that that video is stolen

but meh

Yea! Report them to the Youtube authorities! Someone is not getting their slice of the advertising revenue!  :lol:

I burn through compressed air too too fast

will look into it!

Yea, those tiny cans of compressed air are for small blow jobs...um, yea.

Get your mind out of the gutter!

Yea, those tiny cans of compressed air are for small blow jobs...um, yea.

that made me laugh way to much 

It's just a can of compressed air,

No it's not.  It is an air line from a compressor with some sort of trigger/gun/nozzle combo on the end.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

that made me laugh way to much 

Yea, wasn't trying to be funny, that was just the way it came out... couldn't help it, and since it was accurate, if not evocative, I decided to leave it.

No it's not.  It is an air line from a compressor with some sort of trigger/gun/nozzle combo on the end.

Ah, you are indeed correct. Herp derpity derp.

Compressed air works just as well, however.

Yea! Report them to the Youtube authorities! Someone is not getting their slice of the advertising revenue!  :lol:

Its a pretty big problem though, the guy uploading it didnt do anything do desserve that money, and the origial creator wouldnt get paid for his work

This pretty much sums it up https://youtu.be/t7tA3NNKF0Q?t=1s

Why even make anything like this if your video just gets re-uploaded everywere, its a speedbump to creativity

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

You know...

well. his pc's aren't as dusty as this Kappa.

Seen it before, he's using a air compressor to clean a dirty pc.

Probably something like this.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-6-gallon-oil-less-pancake-compressor-and/p-00916575000P?prdNo=5&blockNo=5&blockType=G5

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I never seen the video before but have cleaned roughly as dirty PC's like that myself.