Is there any good reason to use a mouse left handed?

Hey, guys. So I am a lefty. I write left handed, I play sports left handed and I do pretty much everything left handed. However, I have always used my mouse right handed. I've just never tried using it in my left hand. So my question is, have any of you lefties found any advantage for left handed people to use their mouse left handed or should I just stick to what I'm used to? I suppose it would be useful just to be used to right handed mice so that I don't have to buy ambidextrous mice, but what ever. Thanks!

Use what feels natural, it's like right handed people (i.e. me) who skate/surf/snowboard goofy footed.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Do whatever your most comfortable with. If you think you can do better with your left then change, if you think your fine the way you are then whats the point?

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

I am left handed and therfore use left handed, and I got better when I started left, but I am only 14, so I didn't get used to right hand (I started using left hand 3 month ago) but if u use right all life, then u will prob get used to it EDIT: I am not the only one :)

I'm left handed, using a mouse right handed has always felt natural to me.

Also I'm curious, how would left handed gaming work, especially with the WASD keys, it must feel kinda awkward, right?

Also I'm curious, how would left handed gaming work, especially with the WASD keys, it must feel kinda awkward, right?

I have a friend who games left-handed, he ALWAYS complains about having to remap the keys, and sometimes just uses his XBox 360 controller, to save rebinding all the keys.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

I have a friend who games left-handed, he ALWAYS complains about having to remap the keys, and sometimes just uses his XBox 360 controller, to save rebinding all the keys.

I have to do that too, and some games are not re-bindeble, reccomend him AutoHotKey, it lets you rebind all keys and make profiles (scripts)

So vote Tory?

Or in America, just vote! Two right wing parties FTW!

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Well for most games I guess you could just rebind them to what ever you think would be the left handed equivalent.