[GLOBAL][UPDATE]Cdkeys Cyber Monday deals 10% off selected products

TheWutofWat

So if want to buy a game or want to buy anything like Xbox Live Gold membership, Playstation membership or Google play credit then you can now.

Cdkeys has a discount on a selected product and then you can enter "CDKEYSBLACK10" for even more (10%)

Go here and get you a deal today: http://www.cdkeys.com/

I have used them before and it works like a charm :)

[update][Edit]:

So Black Friday just finished and now we have Cyber Monday, here is the code "CDKEYSCYBER10"

Cheers you just saved me £2.20 off Black ops 3

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

Cheers you just saved me £2.20 off Black ops 3

Well it is something also you get Nuketown as well :)

Topic have been updated for Cyber Monday Deals Coupon Key

Topic have been updated for Cyber Monday Deals Coupon Key

This topic should also be deleted / locked that website is illegal and a quick google search deems it's not trusty-worthy at all.

This topic should also be deleted / locked that website is illegal and a quick google search deems it's not trusty-worthy at all.

The grey market isn't illegal and it being trust worthy is up to you.

The grey market isn't illegal and it being trust worthy is up to you.

What kind of argument is that? It's only trust worthy if it's dependent on society?

The site is a known scam, google reviews on it. It should be deleted. It's also illegal, and hindering game companies, something you obviously don't care about.

What kind of argument is that? It's only trust worthy if it's dependent on society?

The site is a known scam, google reviews on it. It should be deleted. It's also illegal, and hindering game companies, something you obviously don't care about.

ok......

It's probably best not to start an opinion war over this. If you feel this way then please do the proper thing and click the "Report" button and let the moderators handle it.

It's probably best not to start an opinion war over this. If you feel this way then please do the proper thing and click the "Report" button and let the moderators handle it.

It's not an opinion war, it's fact. These sites get their cdkeys from stolen goods and keylogged users and they re-sell them at a lower cost, thus hindering game companies. It's also illegal, and if you actually had an ounce of compassion about technology companies since you're posting on one the largest, you would agree with me. It's evident you don't.

So my opinion to you is to stay out of it.

It's not an opinion war, it's fact. These sites get their cdkeys from stolen goods and keylogged users and they re-sell them at a lower cost, thus hindering game companies. It's also illegal, and if you actually had an ounce of compassion about technology companies since you're posting on one the largest, you would agree with me. It's evident you don't.

You should really calm down. You are being hostile for no reason. If you feel its a scam, warn people with a post and move on. It looks shady. I contest that, simply because they mismatch their information on multiple pages on their website. First webpage says 2012-2015 all rights reserved, then you go to their FAQ page, which states 2012-2014. Their "About Us" page says they have over twenty years of combined experience, yet their FAQ page lists over thirty years combined experience. They clearly did not take the time to get their information straight. To that extent, if it looks to good to be true, then it probably is.

However, not everyone shares that same philosophy. Let people take the risks they deem worthy. If they get scammed, they can charge back. No need to go on a holy crusade attacking anyone that disagrees with you.

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

You should really calm down. You are being hostile for no reason. If you feel its a scam, warn people with a post and move on. It looks shady. I contest that, simply because they mismatch their information on multiple pages on their website. First webpage says 2012-2015 all rights reserved, then you go to their FAQ page, which states 2012-2014. Their "About Us" page says they have over twenty years of combined experience, yet their FAQ page lists over thirty years combined experience. They clearly did not take the time to get their information straight. To that extent, if it looks to good to be true, then it probably is.

However, not everyone shares that same philosophy. Let people take the risks they deem worthy. If they get scammed, they can charge back. No need to go on a holy crusade attacking anyone that disagrees with you.

Please point me to where I 'attacked' someones' character. I'm waiting. I'm simply stating the facts, you yourself even said it's shady. That's called your morality kicking in by the way if you haven't known.

This topic should be deleted and I already reported it.

Please point me to where I 'attacked' someones' character. I'm waiting. I'm simply stating the facts, you yourself even said it's shady.

Point me to where i said you attacked someones character? I said you were being hostile, which is defined as "unfriendly, antagonistic, opposed". If you are referring to my use of the word "attack", it too is within my right. Attack in the context of online text can be defined as "to assail with unfriendly or bitter words". You are bitter about this subject, that much is true. Telling people to stay out of something because of your opinion? Yeah, you really need to take a breather.

Point me to where i said you attacked someones character? I said you were being hostile, which is defined as "unfriendly, antagonistic, opposed". If you are referring to my use of the word "attack", it too is within my right. Attack in the context of online text can be defined as "to assail with unfriendly or bitter words". You are bitter about this subject, that much is true. Telling people to stay out of something because of your opinion? Yeah, you really need to take a breather.

I need to take a breather? You need to stand up for your these game companies that are being destroyed  by stupid topics like this; especially on one of the largest tech forums on the internet. You guys think it's all fun and cool to buy cdkeys, and are the hugest hypocrites because later the same day you're out and about shouting why this game is so good! You cannot have the cake and the icing too. It's either you support legitimate bought games, or you support piracy and thievery with these cdkey sites. You cannot have it both ways.

Edit: As I said I also find it very hypocritical of you to defend such a site when looking at your post history you do care about the IT field. If you truly did, you would support my proposition of getting this thread deleted since it's not only illegal, but it's blatantly stealing from game companies.

That's your opinion of these sites but it may not be everyone else's. Either way, it's not for you to say here on the forums. Report it.

6. Piracy, Copyright Material, Cracks and Product Keys

• "Copyright Material" is any material protected by legally recognized copyright;
  • "Piracy" is the unauthorized copying of software or any material subject to copyright;
  • "Cracks" are programs that disable copy-protection technology;
  • A "Key" is a combination of numbers and/or letters required for software installation.

You may not request, distribute, link to or enable any activities which involve the procurement or distribution of pirated software, product cracks or keys or the supply, exchange or distribution of any copyright material including TV recordings. Doing so may result in the termination of your account without notice. In addition, any of the following violations are grounds for action being taken on your post and/or account:

• Seeking help to create or find cracks.
  • Seeking missing files that are supplied with copyrighted installation CD(s)
  • Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys.
  • Requesting or discussing the trade, sale, exchange or supply of any copyrighted material including (but not limited) to TV recordings, DVDs, movies, music, software etc.
  • Identifying torrents sources or websites where copyright material may be obtained.
  • Provide or request login details for restricted websites.
  • Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of our management.

As you can see from the CoC, if it's against the rules they will handle it. If not then they've decided it isn't. Leave it to them.

Please point me to where I 'attacked' someones' character. I'm waiting. I'm simply stating the facts, you yourself even said it's shady. That's called your morality kicking in by the way if you haven't known.

This topic should be deleted and I already reported it.

I would suggest, if you haven't already done so, you may want to read the CoC. You can find them here. Especially number 10, 4th bullet point.  

I need to take a breather? You need to stand up for your these game companies that are being destroyed  by stupid topics like this; especially on one of the largest tech forums on the internet. You guys think it's all fun and cool to buy cdkeys, and are the hugest hypocrites because later the same day you're out and about shouting why this game is so good! You cannot have the cake and the icing too. It's either you support legitimate bought games, or you support piracy and thievery with these cdkey sites. You cannot have it both ways.

You really should take my advice. Throwing a tantrum on the internet solves nothing. Also, i don't have to stand up for these game companies. They have legal teams for a reason and they get paid to do just that. I am a consumer. As are these people. While i personally do not condone using these shady third party sites (You made the assumption that i do, which only serves my point that you need to walk away from this) but I also cannot dictate what they do with their hard earned cash. Neither can you. You are not the internet police.

Also, i believe in your frenzy to respond to me, you broke your own proverb. Why would you not be able to have both cake and icing? If the cake had icing on it, and you have the cake, you have both. The proper proverb is "You can't have your cake and eat it too". It means you cannot both keep AND eat the cake at the same time. Keeping it means you cannot eat it, eating it means there is nothing left to keep. Buying a game for a cheap price means it is yours to keep. Nowhere would anyone consider this a proper analogy.

Also, how is buying a game for cheap, and calling it good a hypocritical statement? "I paid low money for this game, and it is amazing!". This is not hypocritical at all. Hypocritical would be "Man, this game is terrible, i just bought it off a shady website where developers get less money, and it feels like they spent no resources developing the game!". 

By accusing me of being a hypocrite and a pirate, even though i myself have stated earlier that i do not condone the actions, you have proven to me and everyone else that you are too bitter on this subject to be objective. You should stop trying to dictate where others spend their money. If this hurts you that much, go tell the AAA developers about this website, and have them respond accordingly. Talking on a tech forum to a bunch of random strangers looking for deals will accomplish nothing. 

You really should take my advice. Throwing a tantrum on the internet solves nothing. Also, i don't have to stand up for these game companies. They have legal teams for a reason and they get paid to do just that. I am a consumer. As are these people. While i personally do not condone using these shady third party sites (You made the assumption that i do, which only serves my point that you need to walk away from this) but I also cannot dictate what they do with their hard earned cash. Neither can you. You are not the internet police.

Also, i believe in your frenzy to respond to me, you broke your own proverb. Why would you not be able to have both cake and icing? If the cake had icing on it, and you have the cake, you have both. The proper proverb is "You can't have your cake and eat it too". It means you cannot both keep AND eat the cake at the same time. Keeping it means you cannot eat it, eating it means there is nothing left to keep. Buying a game for a cheap price means it is yours to keep. Nowhere would anyone consider this a proper analogy.

Also, how is buying a game for cheap, and calling it good a hypocritical statement? "I paid low money for this game, and it is amazing!". This is not hypocritical at all. Hypocritical would be "Man, this game is terrible, i just bought it off a shady website where developers get less money, and it feels like they spent no resources developing the game!". 

By accusing me of being a hypocrite and a pirate, even though i myself have stated earlier that i do not condone the actions, you have proven to me and everyone else that you are too bitter on this subject to be objective. You should stop trying to dictate where others spend their money. If this hurts you that much, go tell the AAA developers about this website, and have them respond accordingly. Talking on a tech forum to a bunch of random strangers looking for deals will accomplish nothing. 

Your right, and I'm done with this thread. I just got the jist of you defending this because you're responding to me and telling me to stop when I'm trying to defend a cause, otherwise you would have no other reason, no?  Anyways, as I said you're right I am done with this topic. I hope you consider what I said seriously though, game companies are very harmed by this illegal behavior. Have a wonderful Cyber Monday / evening.

Your right, and I'm done with this thread. I just got the jist of you defending this because you're responding to me and telling me to stop when I'm trying to defend a cause, otherwise you would have no other reason, no?  Anyways, as I said you're right I am done with this topic. I hope you consider what I said seriously though, game companies are very harmed by this illegal behavior. Have a wonderful Cyber Monday / evening.

I am only telling you to stop because it is a waste of effort. I did the same thing when i was banned from Elder Scrolls Online when i purchased a key from G2A. I warned people that G2A was not entirely safe, and i moved on. No matter what, there will always be people wanting to get the best deal, even if that deal is a risk to others. Yeah, it can hurt Publishers, but it's the Publishers job to fight this battle, not the consumers. It's why they have legal teams and publishers to fight for them. No matter what, the developers get paid for their jobs. They don't get paid based on how many games are sold. That would be the publishers battle. Believe me, they are waging a war against pirates, they just can't catch them all. Sites like these operate under a very grey legal area. They buy keys from people. Those people that sell them, could be committing credit card fraud, but the company buying keys from them are not at fault. The same reason a pawn shop is not held accountable for receiving stolen property like a normal citizen would be.

Warn people that the site might not be safe. Give them some proof with your post, and hope that those who care will heed your advice. Those that do not care will carry on regardless.

Well if you do not stop I will close this thread and I do not like it when people start a fight over something not even worth it

STOP IT NOW!!!

@sonicsfan925

So to be fair, there are some posts that include links to GMG and some other websites...

I think they are the same as this website sooo if you do not like it then move on or I will report you OK!!