Best 1440p 60hz IPS monitor for about $400-450

Tyrius

Hello dear tech community,

I'm currently looking for a 1440p 60hz IPS monitor.

My budged is about 400-450€

My main usage for the monitor will be gaming so I value medium to low input lag.

Models I have looked into:

BenQ GW2765HT 

Asus PB278QR

BenQ BL2710PT

What are your recommendations? Are there similar monitors to the ones above that I'm missing?

I really like the asus, but it rarely has reviews online, I only find reviews of the non-r version.

I'd be thankful for any advice you can give me! Also about sites that have good tests for monitors, I learned to like the very detailed reviews by tftcentral, but sadly they have only reviewed the PB278Q.

Tyrius

Those are amazing specs for the price, but I don't have an amd card to benefit from freesync (btw what's the difference between "amd freesync" and "freesync"?). Also price here is a little over 500 for me, I'm sorry I didn't mention that I'm shopping in germany, noob mistake by me. I don't know why, but monitors seem to be quite a bit more expensive over here :/

I would as well, I have seen a lot of good about it, but unfortunately it's no longer available from amazon germany, nor other shops I've checked.

What would you say about the PB278QR is it also a solid pick? What are possible drawbacks?

I would as well, I have seen a lot of good about it, but unfortunately it's no longer available from amazon germany, nor other shops I've checked.

What would you say about the PB278QR is it also a solid pick? What are possible drawbacks?

for me ? yeah looks good 

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1