Black Ops 3 Performance overview

Jerakl

8gb of RAM is enough for basically every other game. BO3 just has a memory issue. 

Well said 16gb of ram would be nice but 8gb is enough for any game most of the time unless you are heavily video editing....Hopefully they will this issue...unless it is user dependent

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

Well said 16gb of ram would be nice but 8gb is enough for any game most of the time unless you are heavily video editing....Hopefully they will this issue...unless it is user dependent

i had the issue the night ir was launched, and then it was fixed the next day....yet people are (at least as of a couple days ago) still complaining about memory issues. so my guess is that the people who are still having problems are doing other heavy stuff in the background and/or are seeing their memory usage at near 100% and assuming thats the problem.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

On day 1 I had lots of stuttering with 6gb ram. It was maxing out my system mem. But I changed to a 16gb kit shortly after and the stuttering went away. It was pushing 8-9gb total with my 16gb kit. My system eats about 3gb itself so the game takes about 5+GB to run. It may be why so many people with 8gb kits are running into issues (system and background processes + bo3 maxing out 8gb easily) things seems to have gotten smoother patch after patch but my 560 struggles. Lol

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB