Second Monitor only works during boot

ItzBecauseNo

I built my computer(Gtx 960, I5 4690k, and Windows 10) awhile ago and ever since I did 

my monitors have been acting up. The way I tried them was through the provided Dvi to Vga adapter 

which gave the monitors a blue tint so eventually I tried it with one monitor which had a Dvi port(Insignia 20 inch widescreen monitor NS-20EM50A13)

It only showed showed me a non-tinted view of windows 10 booting up before shutting off right before it got to the log in screen. Eventually I decided to just

use my tv which is a Sharp 32 inch 1080p Hdtv. So then about a week later I tried again and the same thing happened only the screen then 

switched to my tv after shutting off. Is there a way to get the Insignia Monitor to work past bootup. also when I tried to detect the monitor in windows

it does not detect it. 

Well just to make sure...
Did you properly Extend your desktop once in Windows ?

As in, press Winkey + P, on your keyboard, and choose the Extend option.

You might also need to go in your Nvidia control panel and configure the second monitor in there.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1st option doesn't work windows doesn't even detect the monitor

Second option How exactly It isn't showing up....

Sounds like you either have dodgy cables or your monitor is broken 

| MOBO MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | CPU i7-4790K @ 4.7GHz | RAM G.Skill 16GB 2133MHz | SSD Kingston 240GB / HDD Seagate 3TB | GPU MSI Gaming GTX 970 |

| Cooling CM Nepton 240M | Display Philips BDM4065UC 40in 4K | Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry Blue | Mouse Logitech G502 | Case Fractal Design Core 2500 |

PSU Rankings

All of my monitors have problems with this Pc and why would the monitor stop working at the same time every time

Stupid question but you are plugging each into the graphics card right? Not to the onboard graphics on the mobo?

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i