Need a good online name to go pro with.

bluefire908

Hey all,so becoming a pro dota 2 player has been my dream,but im not here to ask about that,what i want is suggestions for cool online names,i tend to keep changing my name a lot,which i shouldnt be doing as it wont be easy for ppl to recognize me,the best i could come up with was XYZ,anyother cool names would be helpful.Thanks to u all.

Hey all,so becoming a pro dota 2 player has been my dream,but im not here to ask about that,what i want is suggestions for cool online names,i tend to keep changing my name a lot,which i shouldnt be doing as it wont be easy for ppl to recognize me,the best i could come up with was XYZ,anyother cool names would be helpful.Thanks to u all.

Dude - unrelated but, what's your mmr?

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

blueflame?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

pick some korean name and you will be considered as pro :P

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

BubblZ

XyZ

Kmeister

idfk

the player makes the name, if you are good enough and you name yourself "burritoZYK" people will think that is a good pro name

Lets see.

Perhaps Hex? Don't bother keeping it original, Like how Team Secret has Puppey, Not original at all. Like I've taken Spooky, and thats just how I'm known, I'm just Spooky and I'm going to make that my name, I don't care who else has the twitter handle @Spooky or facebook account Spooky, It doesn't matter, You could mod it to make it yours,

Ex) *TeamName*Hex or HexDota In this case I'm just going to use my old twitter handle @Spo0kyDota |Deactivated BTW so don't try to find me|

Just take a name thats been used over and over again and make it yours. Ignore the fact its been taken. If its already popular, pick a different one. Just take a name thats been used hundreds of times and make it your own.

Tyranosaurus Rekt

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

your name won't mean shit for your competitive career mate

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

your name won't mean shit for your competitive career mate

well,still a cool name,well sounds cool.

why not go with 'bluefire' itself...u make the name mean something...the name wont make u

DarudeSandstorm

Seriously though, some of my favorite names are typically random words tossed together...

SoCloseToToast is by far my favorite.

I'm a master at coming up with names.  Don't know what you're going for though... cool, funny, bad ass?

Try something like, "Undeniable".  Since it's probably taken cause online everything's taken, you can change the l to an uppercase i and it looks about the same.

I personally use ynot4k and like names along those lines. Letters and numbers with some vague meaning behind them. 

That ain't Falco. 

ezmid

Fractal Design Core 2500 i7 4770k GA-Z87X-UD5H Cooler Master Hyper D92 Kingston HyperX 8GB  Powercolor r9 390 PCS+ Antec HCG-620M 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you wana screw with casters go for a name like ''everyOne''

caster be like every one is geting ganked right now

everyone made meka

and everyone is dead

they are gona be so screwed :D