Project Eden Recruitment - Odin's Wrath

Gwx7WRz.jpg

The voice of Odin will guide you to glorious victory

Greetings fellow LTT pilots. I hereby announce the availability of open spots for the Odin's Wrath Squadron. Anyone with a single or dual seater ship can apply. Military grade equipment preferred.

Please leave your application down below.
Make sure to include your SC handle and what type of ship(s) you own.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Hey sounds cool, got an avenger and soon as its ready a vanguard harbinger so yeah SC name: Abyss03

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Nice choice. You're in.

Hey sounds cool, got an avenger and soon as its ready a vanguard harbinger so yeah SC name: Abyss03

You really need to to decide which squad you want to join.  :P

Edit: it would help to actually press reply in order for other people to see my post lol.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Had to choose between you beautiful people was difficult so I used a very high tech and complicated method to choose.

xaEEerB.png

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

I'd like to apply to your squadron, Napper. It would suit me best regarding timezones :)

I have a 325a and an Andromeda at my disposal.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I'd like to apply to your squadron, Napper. It would suit me best regarding timezones :)

I have a 325a and an Andromeda at my disposal.

Sounds good to me and the 325a might come in handy. You're hired  :)