Some info:

• Up to 150$
  • I am first time builder
  • All in one water cooling

I use a H80i with only 1 fan and keeps my 4790K at great temps

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Kraken x61 if you can fit it.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Hi, I am looking for all in one water cooler i7-4790k 4.40 GHz

Some info:

• Up to 150$
  • I am first time builder
  • All in one water cooling

At that frequency, you'd actually get away with a good air cooler.  If you want to go higher though (4.5 - 4.8 or so) liquid would be highly recommended.

but if you insist...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

H100i GTX or X61 if your case can handle a 280mm rad.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Since you don't have the predator I would go for an h110i gtx or a Kraken X61 (h100i gtx if you can only fit 240mm)

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

I'm rocking a thermaltake water 3.0 ultimate. It's pretty damn good, but a bit big to fit in most cases.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I have corsair's 780t case so it should fit :)

Yeah youll be fine with pretty much all AIO coolers then

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Kraken x61 if you can fit it.

x61

H110i GTX is the new king, I've owned both.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Pics or it didn't happen

Pics or it didn't happen

Only Kraken pic I could find.

Test results where on a 3770k.

the H110i GTX pic is my build currently, testing was done months ago.

v38McKe.png

qLWWr2c.jpg4nPImvu.jpg

Only Kraken pic I could find.

Test results where on a 3770k.

the H110i GTX pic is my build currently, testing was done months ago.

*snip pics*

Jeez, even with the x61 running in a box of ice it got beat! :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Jeez, even with the x61 running in a box of ice it got beat! :P

pics are not relevant, only pictures I could fine, both tested all in the same situation.

pics are not relevant, only pictures I could fine, both tested all in the same situation.

I figured... fans probably would have a hard time blowing ice through the rad

I didn't say it was the greatest one out there, but in accordance with TweakTown's review, it's a mixed bag. http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/7277/corsair-hydro-h100i-gtx-high-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler-review/index7.html

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The X61 if you are never upgrading. I am running the Swiftech 240-X. When I decided to water cool my gpu it handled it with no problems! Neither CPU nor gpu runs over 74 Degrees maxed out. It fits fine in my 780t.

The X61 if you are never upgrading. I am running the Swiftech 240-X. When I decided to water cool my gpu it handled it with no problems! Neither CPU nor gpu runs over 74 Degrees maxed out. It fits fine in my 780t.

That's not exactly super cool... I assume one or both are heavily overclocked?

My CPU is running 4.5 & GPU is at 1534. I7-5820k with a GTX980Ti G1 Gaming. That's on Aida64 for 4 hours.

My CPU is running 4.5 & GPU is at 1534. I7-5820k with a GTX980Ti G1 Gaming. That's on Aida64 for 4 hours.

Yeah I suppose that sounds reasonable