Ghetto TV solutions

I broke my tv a while back in the dog fight in SotC. There is a big crack in it. Goodbye console games, but I have been able to watch TV on it because you don't really need the whole screen. When I turned it on this morning, it looked weird. The only way to see the image is to apply pressure to the screen. Do you guys have any ghetto solutions that will still allow me to see most of the screen.

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

Red is what you cant see, blue is the crack itself post-188873-0-11644600-1444177888_thumb.

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

I broke my tv a while back in the dog fight in SotC. There is a big crack in it. Goodbye console games, but I have been able to watch TV on it because you don't really need the whole screen. When I turned it on this morning, it looked weird. The only way to see the image is to apply pressure to the screen. Do you guys have any ghetto solutions that will still allow me to see most of the screen.

Get a new TV?

Get a new TV?

I'm poor. I am saving up and looking for a new tv. Just trying to fix it and use it until I have the money.

Try to get just the screen open it and replace it?

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

get a block or something and ziptie it around the display to apply pressure and keep it there?

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

If the panel is cracked, you can't fix that.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.