Watercooling rad placement help

So I'm getting the materials for my desk today. And I'm finishing my design for the table. But I have no idea where to put the rads in the desk. To make the build look good.

If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate them. 

A few guidelines the radiators must be flat on the table as in lying down.

For the top down pic the black rectangle is where the reservoir is and the pump will be next to it. And the red rectangle is the mobo. 

Sorry for posting like twice in five mins 

post-257913-0-26515200-1443993847.png

post-257913-0-30310200-1443993848.png

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

So I'm getting the materials for my desk today. And I'm finishing my design for the table. But I have no idea where to put the rads in the desk. To make the build look good.

If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate them. 

A few guidelines the radiators must be flat on the table as in lying down.

For the top down pic the black rectangle is where the reservoir is and the pump will be next to it. And the red rectangle is the mobo. 

Sorry for posting like twice in five mins 

Why no rads on the back/front. Keep in mind that ur mobo still needs some airflow or it will heat up and die on you

Why no rads on the back/front. Keep in mind that ur mobo still needs some airflow or it will heat up and die on you

because the desk will be in front of a wall and ill be sitting on the other side. Ill have places for fans on either side of the case for cooling

because the desk will be in front of a wall and ill be sitting on the other side. Ill have places for fans on either side of the case for cooling

How about the sides (or there on the floor) and using A left to right airflow? is the middle part connected and can air pass throught it?

How about the sides (or there on the floor) and using A left to right airflow? is the middle part connected and can air pass throught it?

nah its sort of a cubby hole where I can reach all the connectors on the mobo etc

Do you reckon under the mobo, on the picture, and on the right of the mobo put two rads?

Start the loop res, pump, bottom rad, gpu, right rad, cpu, res

post-257913-0-58471000-1443994676.png

Do you reckon under the mobo, on the picture, and on the right of the mobo put two rads?

Just to make sure, the left and right side or not connected? Just some cables and tubes running between them?

If it is two compartments you need (positive) airflow in both, just slap on the rads where they look pretty and airflow isnt blocked. 

Just to make sure, the left and right side or not connected? Just some cables and tubes running between them?

If it is two compartments you need (positive) airflow in both, just slap on the rads where they look pretty and airflow isnt blocked. 

Their connected the cubby hole only goes to half the size of the desk in the whole is just where I can put my psu and the ugly parts the hard drives etc. apart from that it is empty. and thanks for the advice. I think ILl have 2 intake fans on the right flowing air in and 2 out take fans on the left

Their connected the cubby hole only goes to half the size of the desk in the whole is just where I can put my psu and the ugly parts the hard drives etc. apart from that it is empty. and thanks for the advice. I think ILl have 2 intake fans on the right flowing air in and 2 out take fans on the left

Just make sure all your components get some airflow ;)

ok thanks !

The placement of the rads really doesnt matter. It is more the placement of the fans that do.

The placement of the rads really doesnt matter. It is more the placement of the fans that do.

i just want it too look good at this point

Two options:

1) 2 radiator on each side for exhaust. Intake air from the back(or the front is up to you).

2) Front intake and exhaust to the back with radiators.

I would chose the first one, less noise.