Ultimaker 2 Extended

I was about to make a snarky comment about this being very much 'my mother's tech review channel',  but after watching the video at hand, I have to concede that today that tagline is appropriate.

I was about to make a snarky comment about this being very much 'my mother's tech review channel',  but after watching the video at hand, I have to concede that today that tagline is appropriate.

lol

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

I feel like i'm missing something here

lol, another day another time it will fit in, just wait for it...

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

When they printed the pole the extruder seemed to be too hot and or the retraction distance/speed too low.

Amazon: http://geni.us/1wJB

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1O1uZpR

We finally entered the 3D printer game!! What crazy projects did Luke come up with for our first attempts?

I wanted to suggest you make a custom PC case for a new Mineral Oil PC build. I know its a massive task. However think off it this way, since the company that built the "kit" for your last mineral oil PC build shut down, its been impossible to find anything to replace it without doing a full customization job on an old case (which looks crap) or just forget about it and have to move on.

If you 3D print a kit that can be put together, then you can either sell/give away the blueprints for other user's that have a 3D printer at home to give a go, or even pay a 3rd part company to print out a kit. It would help the community out so much. and I think it would make a very nice set of video's.

Edited by Mcmole

My new Gaming PC.

Spoiler

Case: Coolmaster CM690III, Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR, CPU: I5 6600K 4.6Ghz, OS: Windows 10 HP 64 bit, RAM: X1 8GB G.Skill DDR4, GPU: Galax GTX 960 (Overclocked), Storage: Kingston V300 SSD 120GB(OS), X2 1TB 5400RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 7200RPM HD, PSU: Cougar RS 750 Watt, Peripherals: Logitech G910 Orion Spark,  World Of Tanks Edition 2014 DeathAdder Razer Mouse And Mouse Pad, Sennheiser HD 518. , Palsonic tftv6042fHD, Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers

I wanted to suggest you make a custom PC case for a new Mineral Oil PC build.

The print will be opaque

The print will be opaque

It doesn't really have to be. Because the last Mineral Oil Build they did, the actual motherboard bracket and so on was at the back of the case. nothing at the back of the build was appealing.

So in my opinion its not a problem.

My new Gaming PC.

Spoiler

Case: Coolmaster CM690III, Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR, CPU: I5 6600K 4.6Ghz, OS: Windows 10 HP 64 bit, RAM: X1 8GB G.Skill DDR4, GPU: Galax GTX 960 (Overclocked), Storage: Kingston V300 SSD 120GB(OS), X2 1TB 5400RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 7200RPM HD, PSU: Cougar RS 750 Watt, Peripherals: Logitech G910 Orion Spark,  World Of Tanks Edition 2014 DeathAdder Razer Mouse And Mouse Pad, Sennheiser HD 518. , Palsonic tftv6042fHD, Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers

3d printing today is a means to prototype stuff rapidly not a means to make all purpose stuff to use is all situations.  save anything printer that uses plastic abs or pla the material is not suited for use for long term.  in order to manufacture an item out of plastic say a phone casing, a metal die is needed.  and in the process of developing a new phone it is nice to be able to show others the phone instead of using words to describe it.  this work to machine a die can take weeks to months.  so if u want a change in the design of the case that adds more time.  but rapid prototyping shortcuts one process of developement.

so to 3d print a case? not worth it in the cost , strength, reliablity, compatablity, usage. i am going to asume that what u want to print was the support structure and not the tank.  BUT if u got a metal capable printer then lets talk http://qz.com/500409/doctors-have-implanted-a-3d-printed-ribcage-in-an-actual-human-being/

do what they did and use plexiglass and a fish tank.

• 1 month later...

Amazon: http://geni.us/1wJB

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1O1uZpR

We finally entered the 3D printer game!! What crazy projects did Luke come up with for our first attempts?

does anyone have a good suggestion for a starter, I've modeled a print a few times, but I can learn pretty quick. Any ideas for a not-too-expensive 3D Printer?

insert aech tee em el here or something

• 1 month later...

In my city we have a 3 printing company that Makes high quality 3d printers and their small version is about 700$ and their large version is about 1100$. The place us called seemecnc