Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 TI - G1 Gaming - 6GB GDDR5

JerreFL

can i game with this gpu with a resolution of 3440 x 1440  at +-60 fps ? 

Yes.

Though on some games you might not end up using max settings to get 60FPS.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

yes

It can game reasonably well at 4k with most games you will be able to, except maybe if you are trying to run tons of enbs on Skyrim at this resolution

Yep, it should be able to handle most games at that resolution at 60fps.

yes

It can game reasonably well at 4k with most games you will be able to, except maybe if you are trying to run tons of enbs on Skyrim at this resolution

thats not 4k brah.

but to answer it will yes, some games made need aa turning down or off but at that res you aint gonna notice.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

thats not 4k brah.

but to answer it will yes, some games made need aa turning down or off but at that res you aint gonna notice.

i am saying that the card can game at 4k reasonably well not that the res is 4k

Definitely have a look into overclocking it!  You can get quite far without even touching the voltage slider! 

EK are coming out with a waterblock to G1 if you want to get even more frisky with it, and push it to the limit. 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Conservertively speaking...I would say no. You can actually play MOST 4K games at 60 fps, but 3A games like Crysis3 ,Farcry4,The Witcher3,or GTA5 etc. 60 fps would be very hard to achieve(depends on the setting which I think one who has a 980ti will set graphics at least on high)

CPU:Intel Core i7-5930K @4.5GGPU: 2 of MSI R9 390X GAMING 8G Graphics Card crossfire   Mobo:ASUS TUF SABERTOOTH X99    Ram:Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz  SSD:2 of Samsung 850 Pro 512GB WatercoolerCorsair Hydro Series H100i GTX  CaseCorsair Graphite Series 780T   PSU: EVGA 1000 P2  80+platinum  Keyboard:Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB black Monitor: LG277MU67 4K IPS FREESYNC