want to make a game similar to...

themaniac

I want to make a game similar to Europa Universalis 4 and Total War but i'm not sure what i should use i was thinking of unity but not sure if theres something better or should i not be so optimistic and make a smaller game for my first game?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

unreal engine 4

C++

ok thanks

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

I want to make a story based street racing game

but we cant always have what we want

Serious note

Unity personal edition, your fine to use it until you make 100 grand a year, then you have to buy pro

its free btw

yeah i know until i make $5000 iirc

Spoiler

i'm going to have to use unity because of my processor being to slow according to a bit of research its an amd e1 6010 mobile/laptop processor for unreal engine

Spoiler