so many computer questions

hi thx for helping i am very new to building computers but this is what i came up with http://pcpartpicker.com/p/w2Nvyc. my budget is only 1,200 so i dont have the money to buy this build now. but this was my guess for sales on cyber mondayhttps://gyazo.com/b2...287ebfd619fe194 the (ignore the multiple of the processors). im trying to build a comp that can run games at max settings at 1440p for the next 5 years. the reason im trying to get such i high build with low money is because i wont be able to buy or upgrade any parts for the next five years so i need it to last. i mainly play games like csgo and dota 2, but im shooting to be able to play game at the high end such as ark, eso, rust, and any other high end game to come. ive done countless posts on my build changing it and changing it, but i can nerver realy feel like i got the right build for my money. (this is my 4th month of research). I have question for all the parts expectantly the monitor.(ide be willing to go to 1080p if i could play the games for 5 yrs at max settings if i need to.) I know i'm planing early, but i just want to be safe. If you have any questions for my ill try to respond as fast as i can. my free hrs are 4:00pm-10:00pm mountain time. Im just realy lost so if you have any tips, tricks things to rember, or anything it would be helpful. Thanks so much for the help P.S. you can check my past posts to see my development of the computer if you want to.

Notable info:

1.I do not plan on overclocking

2.I want to max every game

3.Needs to last 5 yrs

4.I'm at 1440p but im ok going with 1080p

5.I get the monitor for free if its under $500

6.I'm going to do some streaming and VideoEditing

7.It has to be able to do fast pace gaming such as in csgo.

your funny if you think it'll be that low Cyber Monday 

Moved to New Builds and Planning.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Why do people say oh for the next 5 years i wont ever touch/upgrade ANYTHING on my pc...

I know you WILL!

also in 5 years who knows game developers can go though a breakthrough and create virtual reality that needs a supercomputer

Yea

Why do people say oh for the next 5 years i wont ever touch/upgrade ANYTHING on my pc...

I know you WILL!

also in 5 years who knows game developers can go though a breakthrough and create virtual reality that needs a supercomputer

It's not because I don't want to its because I won't be able to afford it.

Because if I screw up I can't get any new parts for the computer for five years.

If you screw up just press the lovely 'reset to default' setting in the bios

~Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth - Oscar Wilde~

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-S1 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($39.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Memory: Corsair 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  ($21.99 @ NCIX US) 

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB Superclocked Video Card  ($999.99 @ Amazon) 

Case: Thermaltake VL80001W2Z ATX Mid Tower Case  ($21.99 @ Micro Center) 

Total: $1201.93

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-08-31 23:26 EDT-0400

LOL this is a Titan X with a tin can around it.

your funny if you think it'll be that low Cyber Monday

Why, the sale I put where around 30%off and cyber sales avg around 40 to 50% last year

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-S1 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($39.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Corsair 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  ($21.99 @ NCIX US) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB Superclocked Video Card  ($999.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Thermaltake VL80001W2Z ATX Mid Tower Case  ($21.99 @ Micro Center) 
Total: $1201.93
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-08-31 23:26 EDT-0400

10/10

~Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth - Oscar Wilde~

10/10

I was more curious if i could even but the titan x in a 1200 dollar build. 

If you screw up just press the lovely 'reset to default' setting in the bios

My friend over clocked and it over heated and ruined his computer he lost 1500 bucks

My friend over clocked and it over heated and ruined his computer he lost 1500 bucks

I think he did it wrongly then. 

Stock heatsink

Why, the sale I put where around 30%off and cyber sales avg around 40 to 50% last year

oh, last year?

horrible. the only thing that went on sale was the CPU, that I had bought.

Everyone over-estimates Cyber Monday... Its really Black Friday where the deals are, You get the most in-store deads

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/DY2BnQ
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/DY2BnQ/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($176.88 @ OutletPC) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($71.89 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($78.95 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($89.75 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ Video Card  ($677.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($68.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: XFX TS 650W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Monitor: Acer XG270HU 144Hz 27.0" Monitor  ($449.99 @ B&H) 
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($165.98 @ Directron) 
Total: $1940.28
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-08-31 23:35 EDT-0400

Have it your way- Burger King
Removed the K processor since you aren't overclocking

I dont think you can achieve 1440p ultra max out gaming for 5 years with a 1200 budget....

Then like I said what's a good 1080 build I'm willing to downgrade, just as long as I can still max settings.

Then like I said what's a good 1080 build I'm willing to downgrade

i5 4460 and a 980ti and you good to go for a few years (dont tell me to define a "few years" it just depends on the economic level and breakthroughs devleopers go though)

Then like I said what's a good 1080 build I'm willing to downgrade, just as long as I can still max settings.

If at 1080p just stick with an r9 390 or gtx 970:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($176.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($71.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($89.75 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card  ($329.98 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($68.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: XFX TS 650W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Monitor: Acer XG270HU 144Hz 27.0" Monitor  ($449.99 @ B&H) 
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($165.98 @ Directron) 
Total: $1661.16
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-08-31 23:43 EDT-0400

i5 4460 and a 980ti and you good to go for a few years (dont tell me to define a "few years" it just depends on the economic level and breakthroughs devleopers go though)

So just keep everything the same except the cpu. Still 1440p