Bad bo3 lag?

netherbawss235

I've been playing Bo3 Beta the past 3 days and today and yesterday I've been suffering lots of lag. I enabled fps counter and even lowered settings to minimum but no fix. My ping yesterday was constantly 40-50. and today ~70 ping. I just did a internet speed test and got this. (I have to use wireless because my modem is about 20 yards away and through 2 doorways.) Any possible fix? Should I use powerlines?

I5 4460 | Sapphire R7 265 | 8gb DDR3

I've been playing Bo3 Beta the past 3 days and today and yesterday I've been suffering lots of lag. I enabled fps counter and even lowered settings to minimum but no fix. My ping yesterday was constantly 40-50. and today ~70 ping. I just did a internet speed test and got this. (I have to use wireless because my modem is about 20 yards away and through 2 doorways.) Any possible fix? Should I use powerlines?

It's a beta so obviously the servers aren't going to be great there's nothing you can do about it

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4