So please tell me cuz tomorrow is the final verdict... Cloud II

StareX
Go to solution Solved by StareX,

Meh. bought them.. Will take time to figure them out and get used to the feel of the headsets so far they've been nothing but greatness... Love them so far :)

Okay, so I've been looking around for the Cloud II for 2 months now since my Plantronics Gamecom 780 broke .. now I don't mind that it's a gaming headset, I know that it is loud, bassy and good enough for my needs but I am in concerns .. and nightmares.. IS THIS GOING TO HURT MY EARS?

Like seriously, I am wearing glasses, and wondering.. are they going to hurt my ears?

PLEASE SOMEONE WITH CLOUD II ... PLEASE I wanna buy them soon .. SOOO tired off my JBL Sport In Ears phones.. :(

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

I wear glasses and have the cloud 1's. Don't effect me at all

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I wear glasses and have the cloud 1's. Don't effect me at all

So your ears do not touch the drivers or do they but they are comfortable?

Ask me anything.

I wear glasses and have no problems with my Cloud IIs, I feel like I could wear them for days.  :)

So your ears do not touch the drivers or do they but they are comfortable?

The Drivers? I think the padding in the ear pads are soft enough where they just form around my frames

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

i wear glasses sometimes, i have the cloud 1, they wont hurt, i can wear them for hours. i even listen to music on my phone with them, i like them that much. 

the very edge of my ear touches the inside of the cup, i only noticed when when someone will ask if they do touch.

But are they good? Like I heard they can get really loud.. right now I'm on 100% and my in ears headphones are loud but not in a point where they are super loud ..

Are they good? in short?

Ask me anything.

So?? Im dying to get the "yeahh get it" :(

Ask me anything.

So?? Im dying to get the "yeahh get it" :(

Have you actually tried them in person?

Random person here...

Have you actually tried them in person?

nope.. and i cant

Ask me anything.

nope.. and i cant

The best way to tell if its comfortable is to actually try them in person.

Random person here...

buy them ypu won't regret it.

I hope.. cuz I had bought the Siberia Elite once.. not the Prime .. and was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed lol! (People said they're like pillows.. they were right, but the drivers were hurting my ears cuz I touched them lol) But these? So many good reviews.

Ask me anything.

I hope.. cuz I had bought the Siberia Elite once.. not the Prime .. and was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed lol! But these? So many good reviews.

these are much more comfortable even though the siberia looks like they would be. Im walking around with them on now, 2 hours. They don't hurt, the clamping force is just right. I even have a small head and they fit. They have soft foam around the drivers you have to push them in to feel the metal, maybe 3mm of foam, its enough for me.

these are much more comfortable even though the siberia looks like they would be. Im walking around with them on now, 2 hours. They don't hurt, the clamping force is just right. I even have a small head and they fit.

Today I will purchase them .. man, I'm even afraid of the wires cuz I had bad experience even with braided cables (Returned the Corsair Vegeance 1500 5 times to the store due to cable or cup failure!!!!) .. Hope they won't be damaged internally out of the blue :(

Even tho I know how to soldier cables and stuff, I don't want that shit.

Ask me anything.

Today I will purchase them .. man, I'm even afraid of the wires cuz I had bad experience even with braided cables (Returned the Corsair Vegeance 1500 5 times to the store due to cable or cup failure!!!!) .. Hope they won't be damaged internally out of the blue :(

unless you get unlucky, they are soild. Tell us your thoughts when you get them and if you don't like them, please say why because everyone is different. We were really surprised went Kingston made the 1st ones.

But.... but...... there are only the hyperx cloud II on my local store not qPad's  >_<

Ask me anything.

But.... but...... there are only the hyperx cloud II on my local store not qPad's  >_<

Look m8 , You are paying more for nothing i tell you .

The only thing that cloud 2 and the qpad have a diffrence is the logoing.

youre basically paying more for the HyperX logo and kingstong logo than the Qpad ones.

infact link me youre localstores website.

(⌐■_■) 

Meh. bought them.. Will take time to figure them out and get used to the feel of the headsets so far they've been nothing but greatness... Love them so far :)

Ask me anything.

Look m8 , You are paying more for nothing i tell you .

The only thing that cloud 2 and the qpad have a diffrence is the logoing.

youre basically paying more for the HyperX logo and kingstong logo than the Qpad ones.

infact link me youre localstores website.

If you're going by that logic, you might as well buy the takstar pro 80, since that's the original. Besides, some of us are shallow and willing to pay for brand names ;)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)