Experience with Enermax Liqtech 240 or Liqmax II 240?

Hey everyone.

I'm going to upgrade my rig with an i5 4690k and I'm looking for an AIO cooler.

The Enermax Liqtech 240 and Liqmax II 240 have caught my attention.

Does somebody already used them and can tell me how they are?

Or can you suggest another excellent AIO cooler? :)

Im using the liqtech 240 and so is one of my friends and we both love it (we both have 6 core i7's) Im using corsair fans but im not sure what fans he is using but we both have had a good experience with the liqtech

H100i isn't available in Germany right now. Only the H100i GTX and it's 50€ more than the Liqmax II 240 and 30€ more than the Liqtech 240 and I only heard good stuff about them.

I have both liqtech 120 and 240 and both are rock solid. The quality is excellent, full metal rad with sturdy fins and the pumps are totally quiet. The fans are good and you can manually set the RPM-range the work under.  

I have both liqtech 120 and 240 and both are rock solid. The quality is excellent, full metal rad with sturdy fins and the pumps are totally quiet. The fans are good and you can manually set the RPM-range the work under.  

Thanks a lot. I knew the rad is full metal since I watched Jayz video about it. I wasn't quite sure if the pump is silent or not. I could swap the fans if I feel the need to. :)

How are the temperatue, which CPU are you running?

I have a 3.5 GHz Xeon E3-1241 V3 folding 24/7 with the Liqtech 240 and have 55-60C with ~20-25C ambient temps in the apartment. I have changed the fans for BeQuiet SW2 120 mm fans and the rig whispers at full load  :)