Moto 360 Connection Problems

So I recently sent my Moto 360 off because the back was terribly cracked (the cracked back is actually covered under warranty if any of you have that problem). I got the replacement this morning and it won't connect. I already forgot my old watch in android wear and connect, even tried reinstalling both apps. I've factory reset set the watch many times, and restarted my phone a couple times as well. My phone (HTC M8) finds the watch almost immediately, just won't connect. My original watch was working fine before I sent it off and got the replacement.

When the watch starts up, I get the "install android wear" screen. So I go to android wear and try to connect. When I select the watch to pair, the pairing screen to confirm the code pops up on the watch for just a second and then goes away. It goes away before I can check yes or no to connect. The few times I've been able to hit the yes check, my phone goes straight to the "couldn't pair" screen. I've even tried connecting straight through the bluetooth settings and the same general thing happens.

Anyone have similar problems or some way to get this working?

Thanks!