Will these keycaps fit on the Pok3r...?

SeanTNT

Good day humans(hopefully,

I was recently thinking about buying new keycaps for my current keyboard(Pok3r). So i went to the most recommended site which was Signature Plastic or Pimp My Keyboard. After some searching i came to the decision of getting PBT blanks in their DSA PBT Blanks Set.However i ran into a varying amount of keycaps and lack the knowledge to know what the Pok3r keycaps dimensions are. Therefore if anyone knowledgeable enough  know if they can fit on my keyboard it would be much appreciated. I would also need some explanation to the difference with the keycaps profile and why we need so many version like Signature plastic,OEM, Cherry.

Link to the webpage: http://keyshop.pimpmykeyboard.com/products/full-keysets/dsa-blank-sets-1

Good day humans(hopefully,

I was recently thinking about buying new keycaps for my current keyboard(Pok3r). So i went to the most recommended site which was Signature Plastic or Pimp My Keyboard. After some searching i came to the decision of getting PBT blanks in their DSA PBT Blanks Set.However i ran into a varying amount of keycaps and lack the knowledge to know what the Pok3r keycaps dimensions are. Therefore if anyone knowledgeable enough  know if they can fit on my keyboard it would be much appreciated. I would also need some explanation to the difference with the keycaps profile and why we need so many version like Signature plastic,OEM, Cherry.

Link to the webpage: http://keyshop.pimpmykeyboard.com/products/full-keysets/dsa-blank-sets-1

Don't forget to follow your topics :P

Also, any set of cherry MX keycaps should fit on any keyboard with cherry MX switches. That's the glory of mechanical keyboards. Now, go have fun and buy 82 sets of keycaps. That's what I would do.

Nice choice of keyboard btw. ;)

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Don't forget to follow your topics :P

Also, any set of cherry MX keycaps should fit on any keyboard with cherry MX switches. That's the glory of mechanical keyboards. Now, go have fun and buy 82 sets of keycaps. That's what I would do.

Nice choice of keyboard btw. ;)

That's not actually true. For instance, corsair keyboards have different bottom row spacing than normal boards. Also, I'm pretty sure the ultra compact boards also have different spacing. Sorry I can't help any further, I'm not a keyboard geek...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

The poker boards all have standard bottom rows so most key cap sets should fit. One thing to note is if you have ISO layout or ANSI. ANSI is more common. ANSI will have a straight horizontal enter/return key. If your poker is ISO (will have a biggass virticle enter) those will not fit. 

//Does not work. Needs fixing

That's not actually true. For instance, corsair keyboards have different bottom row spacing than normal boards. Also, I'm pretty sure the ultra compact boards also have different spacing. Sorry I can't help any further, I'm not a keyboard geek...

They'll still fit on the switch :P. But pok3rs have normal spacing so he should be fine

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

They'll still fit on the switch :P. But pok3rs have normal spacing so he should be fine

I know they would still fit on the switch. They just wouldn't look as good!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Poker uses standard cherry mx with no special spacing so you can use any standard cherry keycaps