Stuck in Windows 8.1 safe mode and forgot login password

Zohan2000

Hi, I was trying to go into safe mode to remove all nvidia drivers before installing new ones for my new GPU but I'm stuck on the login screen cause I have forgotten my password, any help here would be awesome

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/311323-windows-8-password-recovery/

See @faissaloo's post.

Helped me recovery my password. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Read it and don't have unbunto

You don't need to install it, just burn a DVD or onto a USB, boot it and then navigate to the folder and do the instructions.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Keyboard doesn't turn on till boot up is completely done, boot up is too quick

Oh how I love google chrome, signed into google on my parents laptop and saw all my passwords, was able to see my email password