Problems reformatting computer

Unilision

So I tried reformatting my friends computer, however after I installed the windows disc into the computer, and restarted the computer, it booted with the text, "Bootmgr is missing".
I removed the external drive from the computer and rebooted it but the messaged showed up again. I can't access the bios setting because her keyboard and mouse won't load for some reason as well.

Is there any way to fix this problem ? 

I7 4790K • Corsair H110 • MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition • Kingston Fury Hyper X (White)(16GB)(1866Mhz) • Crucial MX 100 512 GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB • Phantek Enthoo Pro • EVGA G2 750 Watt 

Asus DRW Optical Drive • TP Link Wifi Adapter • Asus MX279H • CM Devastator Bundle (Blue) • Bitfenix Spectre Pro (White) • Windows 8.1

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

I've never heard of a keyboard and mouse issue at boot before. 

Insert the installation disk and run a command prompt  (Should be a repair option)

Type:

bootrec.exe /fixboot

bootrec.exe /fixmbr

EDIT: Wait, I think that's for something else. Just try a repair option on the CD

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Insert the installation disk and run a command prompt  (Should be a repair option)

Type:

bootrec.exe /fixboot

bootrec.exe /fixmbr

EDIT: Wait, I think that's for something else. Just try a repair option on the CD

Nothing loads, it goes to "Bootmgr is missing, Press Crtl + Alt + Delete to restart the computer" 

From that point on nothing happens and after restarting it, it displays the same screen 

I7 4790K • Corsair H110 • MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition • Kingston Fury Hyper X (White)(16GB)(1866Mhz) • Crucial MX 100 512 GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB • Phantek Enthoo Pro • EVGA G2 750 Watt 

Asus DRW Optical Drive • TP Link Wifi Adapter • Asus MX279H • CM Devastator Bundle (Blue) • Bitfenix Spectre Pro (White) • Windows 8.1

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

Are the ports where you plug the keyboard and mouse USB 3.0?   Are there any usb 2.0 or PS/2 ports you can use to test?

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Nothing loads, it goes to "Bootmgr is missing, Press Crtl + Alt + Delete to restart the computer" 

From that point on nothing happens and after restarting it, it displays the same screen 

Nothing on the keyboard lights up when you turn the computer on?

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Nothing on the keyboard lights up when you turn the computer on?

reset the bios with the jumper first

then the keyboard will work

then put in your windows disc and boot to that..delete the partitions.....make new ones...then install windows to the new partition

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile