Upon first startup of the day my cpu is at 100% load

Jamx1x

Upon the first startup of the day on my pc (around 5pm) when it turns on on corsair link my cpu is at 100% load with the temps around 45-50c 

My normal temps are around 32-36 when idleing i have to restart my pc once after the first boot of the day to get it to run normally 

I have windows 8.1 64bit

MOBO: asus maximus v2 hero

Memory: evga SSC 16 gb (2x8gb)

Hdd: sandisk ssd plus 240gb

Gpu: evga geforce gtx970 ssc

Cpu cooler: corsair h80i Gt

Cpu: I7 4790k

Power Supply: Evga Supernova 650W

It only happens upon first startup and my only start up programs are corsair link and asus homecloud

Look in task manager and see what's using all of it

Happy to help with any tech problems. Windows 10 installing guide here.
----i5 4570s----gigabyte z97x-sli----8gb ddr3----gigabyte g1 gaming 960----HAF 912----120gb ssd----1tb hdd----500w evga----

Dangit never came to me to check task manager i will try to recreate what happens and get back and yes Aytex thats it

i cant seem to recreate that scenario i will probably have to wait till tomorow and get back then.

There's a thing a lot of pc guys do

It's called "eh, whatever"

It was probably just an anomaly and if it isn't happening consistently I wouldn't worry about it. Lots of weird things happen when dealing with computers, but if it keeps doing it then I'd look into it further.  

4k Main Rig: CPU: Intel 4770k || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 || GPU: 2x GTX 780 DCIIs || MEM: 4x4Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance || CASE: Corsair 750D || STORAGE: Corsair 240Gb Force GS (OS), Corsair 120Gb Force GT (games) and Seagate 3TB (storage) || PSU: Corsair 860i || DISPLAYS: ASUS PB287Q 4k || COOLING: 360mm x 45mm Rad, 280mm x 60mm Rad, EK Supremacy EVO, 2x EK GXT 780 ti DCII blocks