Gamer/Developer Mechanical keyboard (Switch sound/pressure)

Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

I have been searching but here in Spain is like is gone... Also I have seen It doesn't have numerical keyboard, and I use it a lot. 

As of Cooler Master, I can't find also Cherry MX Red ones... I think is just here Mechanical keyboards aren't expanded.

What do you think about Corsair K95? Its... expensive, but I plan to have it for a long time so well... I can buy it.

Thanks a lot!

The Corsair K95 is a very good keyboard although beware that it is very, very large! I personally don't find having the second set of keys on the left side of the keyboard very useful but if you plan on using them then there is nothing wrong with that!

Hi everyone so In (I HOPE  :unsure:) one week I will finally be buying my first gaming/workstation computer. But I have doubts about the keyboard, I want a Mechanical board because a lot of people recommend it, but I will also be developing websites/apps/games (A lot of writing)... Any keyboard/switch special for this case? 

Any thoughts? 

Thanks!

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.

Hi everyone so In (I HOPE  :unsure:) one week I will finally be buying my first gaming/workstation computer. But I have doubts about the keyboard, I want a Mechanical board because a lot of people recommend it, but I will also be developing websites/apps/games (A lot of writing)... Any keyboard/switch special for this case? 

Any thoughts? 

Thanks!

Check out the link in my sig for all the keyswitch info.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Any thoughts? 

Thanks!

for programming I prefer to use a keyboard with mechanical blue switches, as every time you press a switch, it makes a click sound to reassure you. this results in many fewer typos, as if I brush the wrong key, as long as I don't hear the click, I know it didn't register a keypress. I program much faster on blues, as I rarely make a typo, I know when I do, and I type fastest on them anyways.

as for gaming, it's close between reds and blues. I prefer blues for most games, but prefer red a little bit for FPS, but not by a lot. overall I prefer cherry MX blue.

Check out the link in my sig for all the keyswitch info.

Thanks! So reading I got that the red is the best and then in the test I got that brown are perfect for me. The main diference would be the "double tap", I think I would go for the red ones :)

for programming I prefer to use a keyboard with mechanical blue switches, as every time you press a switch, it makes a click sound to reassure you. this results in many fewer typos, as if I brush the wrong key, as long as I don't hear the click, I know it didn't register a keypress. I program much faster on blues, as I rarely make a typo, I know when I do, and I type fastest on them anyways.

as for gaming, it's close between reds and blues. I prefer blues for most games, but prefer red a little bit for FPS, but not by a lot. overall I prefer cherry MX blue.

I will go for the red ones, because I write a lot at night and, as much I love the sound of blue ones (From the video of Tek Syndicate), I think it will be to much. 

Thanks both! I will search now a keyboard :D

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.

Thanks! So reading I got that the red is the best and then in the test I got that brown are perfect for me. The main diference would be the "double tap", I think I would go for the red ones :)

I will go for the red ones, because I write a lot at night and, as much I love the sound of blue ones (From the video of Tek Syndicate), I think it will be to much. 

Thanks both! I will search now a keyboard :D

Check out the Corsair K65 as well as anything from Cooler Master

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Check out the Corsair K65 as well as anything from Cooler Master

I have been searching but here in Spain is like is gone... Also I have seen It doesn't have numerical keyboard, and I use it a lot. 

As of Cooler Master, I can't find also Cherry MX Red ones... I think is just here Mechanical keyboards aren't expanded.

What do you think about Corsair K95? Its... expensive, but I plan to have it for a long time so well... I can buy it.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!

The Corsair K95 is a very good keyboard although beware that it is very, very large! I personally don't find having the second set of keys on the left side of the keyboard very useful but if you plan on using them then there is nothing wrong with that!

I think I'm gonna use it a lot, but I have never had mechanical or even extra macro keys so... Is exciting for me. Thanks for all the info!