GTX 970 Drivers messed up Driver status not selected

Killek98
Go to solution Solved by Wesleydn,

well first i would go to control panel/ programs and uninstall all nvidia software, then go do a fresh download of the latest driver(Not experience) and install

Hi guys i have a problem with my 970 i got it today after upgrading from my 650 and i tried to install teh drivers through geforce expierience (clean installation) but i get an error popping up saying installation cannot continue and there is the list of drivers with their statuses saying not selected. Any ideas ?

post-146555-0-72029500-1433002207_thumb.

Help please .

Install the drivers manually without Geforce Experience.

http://www.geforce.com/drivers

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Hi guys i have a problem with my 970 i got it today after upgrading from my 650 and i tried to install teh drivers through geforce expierience (clean installation) but i get an error popping up saying installation cannot continue and there is the list of drivers with their statuses saying not selected. Any ideas ?

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Help please .

Like Godlygamer23 said, install drivers manually without Geforce Experience.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

well first i would go to control panel/ programs and uninstall all nvidia software, then go do a fresh download of the latest driver(Not experience) and install

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

Thanks guys i'll install all teh drivers from the start that showed up on the driver list. i'll let you know if it worked or not . Thanks again :P

Hi guys everything is going as planned. I uninstalled all teh nvidia software then i started installing from the oldest driver and i havent encountered any errors. thanks a lot you made my day :P

Install the drivers manually without Geforce Experience.

http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Hi Everything was going fine until 347.25 driver then the virtual sound failed to install , i ignored it thinking that i wont even use it , carried on installing and came back to the same old error. 

Help plox

Hi guys thanks for the help. I reset the pc back to yesterday and uninstalled the drivers and it worked thanks :P