Devvic

I just built my new PC (first time)

Motherboard: gigabyte H97M-D3H

CPU: Intel i5 4570

1TB HDD

2x 8GB Gskill Ripjaws DDR3 RAM

power supply:TS650 W

GPU: none as of now (onboard graphics)

I made a previous post about how it would not display any image and I got tons of help but was unable to try some things that were said, but I recently took apart my system and realized I had the cpu in wrong!

(I'm a noob) but now I put it in the correct position and it still won't display an image AND when I power on my PC the fans spin the lights go on and it shuts down in exactly 12 seconds on its own and then turns back on 3 seconds later and keeps doing its own cycle of shutting off and turning back on, and does not even display an image within the 12 seconds.

there's not much hardware so I'm almost 100% sure the PSU could withstand some LEDs and a motherboard and a couple fans it's not a small PSU.

keep in mind when the CPU was in wrong it didn't shut the system down it would stay running until I manually shut it down.

but now it keeps turning off

Any suggestions? I really need the help and would greatly appreciate any help!

What did you mean was in wrong?I think you just bent some pins.Get the cpu out and check for any bad pins

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

What did you mean was in wrong?I think you just bent some pins.Get the cpu out and check for any bad pins

I think there may be two pins bent my eye sight is terrible but I'm almost positive they are bent agh new motherboard it is then?

I think there may be two pins bent my eye sight is terrible but I'm almost positive they are bent agh new motherboard it is then?

You can try to bend them back, but yeah probably a new motherboard.

You MIGHT get away with a dedicated graphics card, but I recommend against it...

You can try to bend them back, but yeah probably a new motherboard.

You MIGHT get away with a dedicated graphics card, but I recommend against it...

Alright thanks so much for the help dude!