what is that cheero doll... thing?

Cactu

That's one of the better prices.

why is it so freaking expensive?

$30 isn't a bad price for a 10000mAh battery that's not a boring regular package. Even the msrp price is really good.

oh, THATS A BATTERY!?!?! i just thought that it was a really cute toy. ok, that price is reasonable.... THAT IS SO COOL

oh, THATS A BATTERY!?!?! i just thought that it was a really cute toy. ok, that price is reasonable.... THAT IS SO COOL

No, it's just a figure. And no I couldn't find it cheaper any where else.

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

$30 isn't a bad price for a 10000mAh battery that's not a boring regular package. Even the msrp price is really good.

so its a battery? yes? no?

dun goofed, its not a battery("based on" the battery lol). Yeah, the price is steep.

Edit: would have been a killer deal though if is was actually a battery.

No, this is the actual battery.

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

dun goofed, its not a battery("based on" the battery lol). Yeah, the price is steep.

Edit: would have been a killer deal though if is was actually a battery.

found it cheaper http://www.amazon.com/Revoltech-Danboard-Yotsuba-Amazon-co-jp-Version/dp/B00CU6Z03O/ref=pd_bxgy_21_img_y

That's not the Cheero one, not that it matters, but I think there are a lot of variations on the character for like different companies and stuff.

That's not the Cheero one, not that it matters, but I think there are a lot of variations on the character for like different companies and stuff.

i just care about how cute he is