Biggest succesful buy

Security

Inspired by the Biggest mistake you ever bought thread I wonder, what has been your biggest positive surprise when you bought it?

For me personally I would say the Wii U, I bought it back in June 2014 with the MK8 Bundle, but since then I got (for free) the Pikmin 3 and I also bought Donkey Kong County: Tropical Adventure, Bayonetta 1 and 2 and a couple of digital only games on top of everything that I owned on my 3DS XL... So looking back at the past couple of years the actual best selling console for me has been the Wii U! Which I would rate as the best buy at the time.

Either the Hyper 212 EVO or the DT990's Pro.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

my pc will be $1000 is like $100000000000000000000000000000 to all of you making $2000 a week where I make like $500 a year

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Not tech related, but my old 89 zxr250a.

Best first bike, lasted me ages with only a couple oil changes (young and lazy) and due to being an inline4 quarter litre I got awesome resale and ended up getting my money for what I paid for it because it's a solid "LAMS" bike

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

my pc will be $1000 is like $100000000000000000000000000000 to all of you making $2000 a week where I make like $500 a year

What do you have a paper route?

My article on subscription based services and why they are the way forward http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/382625-what-the-future-holds/

my gtx 980 , and my kenwood kfc 3013 subwoofer the thing hits hard on only 200w 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

My first gaming PC, my mate wanted to get rid of his gaming PC with an E6600 Core 2 Duo, 2GB DDR2, XFX 8800GTS Overclocked, Antec 900, 2 Lightscribe DVD drives, 19" LG monitor, Razer mouse, keyboard & mouse pad with Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, he sold it to me for less than half of what he paid 6 months earlier, that PC lasted me until mid 2011, when the GPU & motherboard both died.

Apart from that, my bass, amp & hard shell case, got the amp & bass for ~$100 less than RRP and they also included a hardshell case for free, which was going for $150 at the time. Since then i've been loyal to that store when I can, and the fact it's been family owned for close to 70 years is also cool.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

What do you have a paper route?

lol i wish 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

lol i wish 

What do you do? You make $500 more than I do a year!

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

My biggest mistake is buying my new bike because I could have bought a gaming PC instead for my birthday.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

840 EVO 250GB, dem boot times. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

my 3d printer is probably one of the best things i have bought.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz