Can't install AI suite 3 on an ASUS H87M-PLUS mobo

Whenever I go to install AI suite 3 the program either doesn't do anything (besides open an idle background process) or begins to install on to tell me "your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements" If I try to start the fan controller hardware right from the downloaded folder, the #1 reason that I would like the software to work, it tries to install and gives me a similar error about system requirements. I've tried using the copy on the CD-ROM that came with the motherboard and I've downloaded it from the support page of the exact motherboard I have and also other similar H87 Boards. I've tried so many things that I've seen in other forums such as restarting in safe mode and running a "cleaner" and forcing all of the EXE files to run with admin privileges and even running another copy of windows on another hard drive. The closest I've come to fixing the issue is finding a cleaner on the ASUS republic of gamers site but all of the links give me a 404 page. Another side note is that I can't install on board Ethernet driver and many other drivers gave me lots of trouble however i'm using a PCI wifi card 90% of the time so it's not a problem.  Any help is appreciated even if it's just another point of view. 

Intel i5 4430 @ 3.00GHz (Haswell)

NVIDA GeForce GTX 770 with the reference cooler(2GB)

mobo ASUS H87M PRO 

8GB ram 

SSD and HHD drives (2 TB total) 

600W PSU 

Windows 7 Home premium

Note: the copy of windows came with an alienware that I cannibalized for parts. It has some bloat ware that I've disabled or deleted and may be the issue but I don't have the resources to test

Your computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements.  You need AI Suite II. AI Suite III is for 9 series motherboards.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

it's literally printed on the board that it supports AI suite 3qMKQkXyELDYbWxDy_500.jpg

it's literally printed on the board that it supports AI suite 3

That is strange... Have you tried installing AI Suite 2 to see if that works?

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Yes, but only the "Performance and Power Saving Utilities" will install

Yes, but only the "Performance and Power Saving Utilities" will install

Might want to try contacting Asus customer support then