Trusted Adviser?

REX.exe

****I AM NOT ASKING FOR THIS AWARD/TITLE IN ANY WAY***

Recently, I have been posting quite a bit. So I have been able to meet discuss topics with many new people. And I have seen quite a lot of people with this "Trusted Adviser" Badge. Now the way of obtaining this badge is pretty self explanatory.Get noticed by staff giving good, frequent answers. 

So my question is. How did anyone who has this badge get their's? When did they get it? And who awarded it to you?

I'd just like to know :P

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

From my knowledge, staff seeing you constantly posting good replies to questions & constantly getting "best answer" will recommend you for the award and you'll then be given it. I don't think any 1 staff member is in charge.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

From my knowledge, staff seeing you constantly posting good replies to questions & constantly getting "best answer" will recommend you for the award and you'll then be given it. I don't think any 1 staff member is in charge.

Right. That's surprising, before I hit 500 posts I had gotten like 5 best answers in a row. I guess it's because I haven't been on the forum for too long. I know that it isn't just one staff member. Thanks for the reply. 

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Right. That's surprising, before I hit 500 posts I had gotten like 5 best answers in a row. I guess it's because I haven't been on the forum for too long. I know that it isn't just one staff member. Thanks for the reply. 

You need to be seen a lot on the forums too :P Should aim for the 1500+ posts.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

You need to be seen a lot on the forums too :P Should aim for the 1500+ posts.

Yeah I am getting there :P

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

Doesn't it say what for the badge has been given when you click it (or the link above them)? And the time is was issues. The first ones were given by @Slick. The newer may be also by mods collective decision.

If you are wondering, you will need really good knowledge on single are of interest to get one. Like @Ghost with water cooling and @GoodBytes with OS and software. Its no wonder why they have also ended up being mods.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Doesn't it say what for the badge has been given when you click it (or the link above them)? And the time is was issues. The first ones were given by @Slick. The newer may be also by mods collective decision.

If you are wondering, you will need really good knowledge on single are of interest to get one. Like @Ghost with water cooling and @GoodBytes with OS and software. Its no wonder why they have also ended up being mods.

I see, thanks for the heads up. I'm generally on the same level as everyone else with knowledge. The only thing I'm good at in particular is making builds cheaper.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build: