i5 hyperthreading

Is there an i5 Processor WITH hyperthreading?

Nope

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Is there an i5 Processor WITH hyperthreading?

No.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

A douchebag of my class thoght there was one, and I wanted to prove him wrong. :)

an i7 is an i5 with hyperthreading.  

No quad-cores. There are a few low-voltage i5s which are dual-cores with HTT, and of course mobile i5s in laptops are also dual cores with HTT. But no 4-core HTT i5s.

Just got ninja'd  :ph34r:

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

A douchebag of my class thoght there was one, and I wanted to prove him wrong. :)

He's technically correct in the sense that there are some chips that are called "i5" which do have hyperthreading (i5-4570T + laptop chips), but if you're talking about mainstream desktop i5s then no, there are none with hyperthreading.

Yeah dual cores do (such as my laptop) no desktop processors though i believe

Yeah dual cores do (such as my laptop) no desktop processors though i believe

I have an old system with i5-660 which is a desktop dual core with HT. So, OP, your friend is right.

CPU: Ryzen 3 3600 | GPU: Gigabite GTX 1660 super | Motherboard: MSI Mortar MAX | RAM: G Skill Trident Z 3200 (2x8GB) | Case: Cooler Master Q300L | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250G + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Displays: LG 27'' G-Sync compatible 144hz 1080p | Cooling: NH U12S black | Keyboard: Logitech G512 carbon | Mouse: Logitech g900