best keyboard for the money?

Go to solution Solved by nhatduy1611,

The g710+ is great for $100. It has backlight,macro key,dedicated media key all you could ask for.

i just wanted some solid recommendations for mechanical keyboards around the 100-150$ range. after all i am a gamer on a budget and i love getting more for less. I would prefer brown or red switches but if there is an irresistible offering with something like blues or blacks i wont be able to pass it up. ONLY CHERRY MX PLEASE. 

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Honestly? If you're on a budget just get a cheap $10 membrane keyboard and spend that money elsewhere like CPU/GPU/Monitor/Mouse. A keyboard is the least effective use of money for us gamers.

The g710+ is great for $100. It has backlight,macro key,dedicated media key all you could ask for.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

i just wanted some solid recommendations for mechanical keyboards around the 100-150$ range. after all i am a gamer on a budget and i love getting more for less. I would prefer brown or red switches but if there is an irresistible offering with something like blues or blacks i wont be able to pass it up. ONLY CHERRY MX PLEASE. 

Look in the link in my sig for info on switches. If you like, say blues, you will not like blacks.

You can look at anything from Ducky if you want to be as safe as you can possible get as well as Cherry and Filco.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Honestly? If you're on a budget just get a cheap $10 membrane keyboard and spend that money elsewhere like CPU/GPU/Monitor/Mouse. A keyboard is the least effective use of money for us gamers

1. I already have more than capable hardware setup

2. I strongly disagree with your statement "A keyboard is the least effective use of money for us gamers"

3. I'm on a budget not poor 

Budgetthe total sum of money set aside or needed for a purpose

CM storm quickfire is a great keyboard.

I second this. Cooler Master has some great keyboards for good prices.