Black Ops 3 Teaser Trailer Teaser 2

HippY

Dont care about that game,but i do think the future could be like that trailer which is sad,especially creating an upper rich class bionically enhanced and the poor peasants live in mysery.With our current society systems thats exactly whats going to happen.

That's more a US problem though as it's pretty much already the case when it comes to prosthesis.

In the EU prosthesis are mostly covered by universal healthcare so I don't see that happening there.

I think something like Deus Ex or Cyberpunk 2077 seems more realistic where fights happen between supporters and anti supporters.

Or even entire countries banning it all together and people getting it illegal.

Now back to topic:

I wonder what this means for the gameplay will they implement super human ability's into the game ?

This could have potential I actually enjoyed Advanced Warfare quiet a lot.

RTX2070OC 

Result: another boring linear storyline with great multilayer. AW much?

- snip-

Another one?

I'll pass. I don't like the Black Ops games, but wow did that trailer look SO real.

It would kinda be weird for live action to not look real. :P

- snip-

That was really amazing as a warning to society, but its COD so ya whatever.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

It's probably gonna have a story line that's the same as advanced warfare where the generic hero loses his bionic abilities at the end because the bad guy disabled or broke them.

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

It would kinda be weird for live action to not look real. :P

I wasn't being serious. ;)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Treyarch makes great Call of Duty games period. They are the only developer that makes Call of Duty worth playing. They are usually fast paced, anti-camper, run-n-gun styled. The way an arcade FPS is meant to be played. I haven't touched a CoD since Black Ops 2 and I will continue to not play any Call of Duty games that are not made by Treyarch. But I am planning on getting this because not only are Treyarch multiplayer CoD games good but their Single player campaigns are balls to the wall crazy. And by crazy I mean very good, exciting and enticing. 

I agree with most peoples' opinions on the general hate towards CoD games because most of those opinions are based on truth, however there is an exception to that and that is when Treyarch is involved in making the game. Anytime Treyarch takes over the reigns for developing a CoD game you can guarantee yourself it will be good, fun, enjoyable and all around a positive playing experience. 

Cool cinematic trailer, but that doesn't tell me anything what the game is going to be like <_<

Probably going to be made in the same exact style as all the other CoD games and I'm pretty bored of that.

Another game by 'Novision'

Its by Treyarch man. Even TotalBiscuit love Treyarch's Call of Duty. 

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

Nice trailer, I hope the game itself can deliver storywise this time.

Edit: Treyarch is the only CoD dev I have hope in so they better pull it off.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

It's by Treyarch

Its by Treyarch man. Even TotalBiscuit love Treyarch's Call of Duty. 

He means Activision, the blood sucking publishers.

While I do agree that treyach are the best devs for cod, there still held back by Activision.

Who knows though, maybe they will make this one feel like black ops one dis which for me was my favorite cod out of them all.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Cool cinematic trailer, but that doesn't tell me anything what the game is going to be like <_<

Don't tell me you think you're going to be surprised.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

It's probably gonna have a story line that's the same as advanced warfare where the generic hero loses his bionic abilities at the end because the bad guy disabled or broke them.

Press F to pay respects to robo-dick

:( rip in pece robo-dick

[updated in the first post as well]

okay, Rolling stones, paint it black. I am sold

but honestly, it seems like a fun game I am going to get, of course I will wait first but it seems promising

Is it a true die hard CoD sequel? I dunno and I dont care, I want to have fun

This is like Deus ex feat. Titanfall. I just want a new CoD 2. Stopped playing with Modern Warfare  <_<

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

He means Activision, the blood sucking publishers.

While I do agree that treyach are the best devs for cod, there still held back by Activision.

Who knows though, maybe they will make this one feel like black ops one dis which for me was my favorite cod out of them all.

They had a 3-year development time with this game so I hope it is good. It does look fantastic. Though I don't like the idea of jumpsuits, I longed for a Call of Duty 4-style Call of Duty. Oh well back to Counter-strike me.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

They had a 3-year development time with this game so I hope it is good. It does look fantastic. Though I don't like the idea of jumpsuits, I longed for a Call of Duty 4-style Call of Duty. Oh well back to Counter-strike me.

I do hope the three year cycle has done them favors, I agree with the jumping, I hated the jumping in advanced warfare.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000