Phantom Glass Review | 15% off

Slayher

Got a question that's not answered in this review? Post the comment and I'll answer it for you.

15% Off Discount Code: TWITTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf2KIE5AbJM

What is Phantom Glass?

Phantom Glass is an gorilla glass screen protector. This isn't like other screen protectors that advertise that they are glass screen protectors. You do not have to worry with this company, the advertisement is true. The screen protector is indeed made of gorilla glass. Phantom Glass is made from Gorilla Glass which means that Phantom Glass will resists most impacts and scratches on the screen protector to make sure the surface of your phone is still in awesome condition. Phantom Glass also uses Zero Image Distortion which means perfect clarity for the user while he/she is using the phone that has the Phantom Glass installed. It keeps the awesome viewing angles, unlike other screen protectors out there which advertise "Zero Image Distortion" which isn't true. In other words, Phantom Glass is the last screen protector you'll ever need.

Why did I get this screen protector?

When the iPhone 6 Plus first came out, I've always been wanting to find a screen protector that was the best of the best. I had the HDX from ZAAG and it wasn't at all what it was advertised as. I’m excited to say that Phantom Glass is everything that it was advertised to be. The screen has perfect clarity and it doesn't even look like there’s a screen protector on the phone which is flawless. It’s easy to clean as well which is awesome.

Written Review:

I don't even know what to say. I'm astonished by the way the screen protector was made and manufactured. The screen protector fits perfectly for this device, it actually fits edge-to-edge. This screen protector covers more real estate other than the actual screen. The screen protector goes from the edge of the device to the end of the device, from left to right and up to down which is perfect. This is perfect in-case you drop the device, the screen protector will protect it from the drop and the LCD Display will not break. I was also excited to hear that the screen protector is reusable, yes I said reusable. Phantom Glass has been perfect and what I have been looking for. Prior to Phantom Glass I had the HDX by ZAAG and it had deep scratches on it and finger prints all over it and I have been using the Phantom Glass and it barely keeps finger prints on the screen which is awesome. The Edge-To-Edge screen protector from Phantom Glass feels thick around the corners of the in my case iPhone 6 Plus home button which is great in-case if the device drops. Phantom Glass is made of corning gorilla glass which resists scratches and oily residue which is the reason why it doe's not track a lot of finger prints. I was also amazed on how easy it was to install, which the video above will show you almost how easy it is.

Purchase Links:

Phantom Glass: http://bit.ly/1PFxxt2

Phantom Glass Social Media:

Their Twitter: https://twitter.com/phantom_glass

Their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theoriginalglassscreenprotector

Their Instagram: https://instagram.com/phantomglass/

Their Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/phantom_glass/

Their Google +: https://plus.google.com/+PhantomGlass/about

Their Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/phantom-glass

What is inside the Phantom Glass box?

- 1x Phantom Glass equipped with the One-Touch Applicator

- 1x Cleaning Wipe

Pictures of the Edge-To-Edge Phantom Glass:

FQ5A5VS.jpg

29LSqcV.jpg

nQnxA9m.jpg

CqgsVNX.jpg

oyv5vmf.jpg

n1mxWAL.jpg

7ynK6gZ.jpg

Previous Reviews:

ASUS ROG Nomad Backpack

GAEMS Black Edition - Vanguard

ASTROGaming 2015 A40

ASUS ROG G751JT-CH71 Review

Pros:

- Easy to Install

- Case Compatible

- Protects the whole screen of the phone, not only the screen.

- Lifetime Warrenty

Cons:

- $39.99CA seems a little tad bit expensive, but it does the job! If the price was at $35.00CA I feel as if the price range would have been just perfect. But, you pay for quality! The quality of Phantom Glass is phenomenal. 

I'll definitely be picking up PhantomGlass when I get a new phone this fall for sure

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Question is: Is it the best darn screen protector out there?

Sorry, couldn't resist haha.

I haven't used many screen protectors out there so I can't comment on this. Prior to this I've only used products by Invisible Shield, I've used the HDX prior to this.

Wished they are available for Lumia phones.

If you hadn't linked your other reviews, I would had assumed this was posted by somebody from Phantom Glass lol. 

If you hadn't linked your other reviews, I would had assumed this was posted by somebody from Phantom Glass lol. 

Oops! Yeah, I am in no way affiliated with Phantom Glass.

But yeah, I like to review products on my free time whenever I get the chance.

Wished they are available for Lumia phones.

Awesome that you said that, I'll tweet out to Phantom Glass and tell them if there's any progress on PG for Lumia phones!

Is there any difference from the one dBrand had?

Used to have that on my N5 but me and all other got full refund since it got chipped and fell apart on all edges.

But I guess Phantom has found a way :)

W1 | X4 965 | 4x2GB | HD7950 | 550w | 240GBx2

Just purposely scratch my Lumia doesn't even budge with phantom glass 

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

Is there any difference from the one dBrand had?

Used to have that on my N5 but me and all other got full refund since it got chipped and fell apart on all edges.

But I guess Phantom has found a way :)

I can't say because I've never used the one from dBrand but I don't think they make screen protectors? They make skins for your phone, don't they?

If I was you I'd keep the refund and pay the difference for a Phantom Glass, I love mine I've been using it for over a week or so now.

I can't say because I've never used the one from dBrand but I don't think they make screen protectors? They make skins for your phone, don't they?

If I was you I'd keep the refund and pay the difference for a Phantom Glass, I love mine I've been using it for over a week or so now.

They tried at one point.  Wasn't a complete success to say.

Just purposely scratch my Lumia doesn't even budge with phantom glass 

Awesome, the quality is phenomenal that's why I love it on my iPhone 6+.

I gotta buy one for my mothers Galaxy S 5 now.

yeaaa

Awesome, the quality is phenomenal that's why I love it on my iPhone 6+.

I gotta buy one for my mothers Galaxy S 5 now.

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara