PC Turns off by itself around 9PM

Silent_Blade

HI, So i just built a new PC and im having a problem where the computer could be on all day if it has to be but just around 9 at night it turns 

itself off and then when i try to turn it back on it brings me to the screen where i enter my password, and the computer will just be typing randomly

in the password area and when i try to delete what it types it wont let me it will just keep typing btw my motherboard drivers arnt installed should i install those as well.  

PLEASE HELP

try a fresh install of windows and make sure you download drivers and an antivirus

Its possessed, call a priest. 

On a serious note, what a strange problem. Try, as suggested above to reinstall windows. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Maybe your mom installed a program to turn it off at 9pm because you should go to bed?

/s

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

HI, So i just built a new PC and im having a problem where the computer could be on all day if it has to be but just around 9 at night it turns 

itself off and then when i try to turn it back on it brings me to the screen where i enter my password, and the computer will just be typing randomly

in the password area and when i try to delete what it types it wont let me it will just keep typing btw my motherboard drivers arnt installed should i install those as well.  

PLEASE HELP

Check to see if your windows update is scheduled at 9PM, it can also be the network adapter getting a signal for some reason so also make sure in device manager and network adapter the power management tab. In there make sure it's set so it doesn't let this device wake this computer.

Sounds almost like a RAT. Someone might be getting into your computer. If it is a RAT they would be getting on their PC at around 9 to mess with yours so I would suggest doing a clean install of windows or try getting an antivirus. It could also be a power problem as power outages can be common depending on where you live.

and the computer will just be typing randomly

in the password area and when i try to delete what it types it wont let me it will just keep typing 

Whaaaaaat?  Pics Video or it didn't happen. 

(Sounds like sticky keys to me.)

Sounds almost like a RAT. Someone might be getting into your computer. If it is a RAT they would be getting on their PC at around 9 to mess with yours so I would suggest doing a clean install of windows or try getting an antivirus. It could also be a power problem as power outages can be common depending on where you live.

ya ithink its a RAT..

ya ithink its a RAT..

get an antivirus (like bitdefender) and get malwarebytes anti malware. getting malwarebytes anti exploit is also a good idea since this could've been an exploit kit causing this

edit: scan with both, but note that if you get bitdefender free, the scanner is really slow

bregsit

Spoiler

PC specs: i7 4770s, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, 16GB DDR3L 1600MHz (2x8GB, cheap Crucial RAM), Crucial BX500 480GB , 2x WD Blue 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Windows 7

Laptop Specs: i5 5350U, Intel HD something, 8GB (probably DDR3 idk), 128GB Samsung(?) SSD, MacOS whatever the newest one is

Ok, I have actually ran into this problem inshop a few weeks ago. A customer of ours had your very same issue. Lets go over a few things to help you out:

1. When did the problem first occur?

2. What was the last thing you were doing before the problem started?

3. Does the problem occur in safe mode?

4. As for the random shut off, I would check task scheduler. Or leave the computer on in safe mode until 9pm and see if it shuts off.

Generally, the only thing that had solved the issue was a clean install, but I am sure there is a way to fix it. I will do my best to assist you.

Alright so this happened right after i installed windows and i was just browsing the web prior to this happening

and i dont know weather it happens in safe mode or not and how can i see if windows update is secluded for 9PM 

i have malwarebytes and i am running it 

Alright so this happened right after i installed windows and i was just browsing the web prior to this happening

and i dont know weather it happens in safe mode or not and how can i see if windows update is secluded for 9PM 

i have malwarebytes and i am running it 

Just go into the windows update by searching for it and there should be a selection for Change settings it will say the time it updates at and what it does.

Alright so ive changed the updates and last time it turned off the keyboard wasn't acting up, but i still was not able to type

anything. When it turns off it does not complete shut down, because when i turn it back on it turns on almost immediately

and i know my HDD is not that fast lol/

Still not sure what to do  

its going into sleep mode or hibernate mode

probably got a schedual set or something...check your power options control panel

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile