Change Mac address?

LifelessYT

Hi, my router has a timer on it (which I cannot change as I am not the owner of the router) and it is assigned to my Mac address, I need help to change my Mac adress? Is there anyway to do this? Windows 7

Nope, if I'm not mistaken at least, a MAC address is unique to the device and cannot be "changed". If you want to spoof it, that is another story and you should google around about that

AMD FX8350  2x ASUS Radeon R9 270X 4GB  ASUS Sabertooth 990FX  -  Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 16GB

Nope, if I'm not mistaken at least, a MAC address is unique to the device and cannot be changed

Yes the MAC address cannot be changed. It has to be unique around the whole world.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

Well yeah spoofing would be fine in this case.

sidenote: your router has a timer that controls your internet usage?

like parental control?

unsure its a good idea to explain you how to bypass that, the chance we are talking to a 13 year old that wants to go around their parent's internet rules is too big.

You can google in your friend.

PCI Wireless could be a problem

Hi, my router has a timer on it (which I cannot change as I am not the owner of the router) and it is assigned to my Mac address, I need help to change my Mac adress? Is there anyway to do this? Windows 7

Ah, perfect. I knew it was possible but forgot how. This article has the info you need. http://www.howtogeek.com/192173/how-and-why-to-change-your-mac-address-on-windows-linux-and-mac/

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.