( HI-FI News ) The TMA-2 headphone from AIAIAI Is out .

Ridska

Ridksa here ,

The Danish compant AIAIAI , has relaced there new TMA-2 headphone and i have to say ,

WOW , HOLY CRAP , THIS IS AMAZING .

I think AIAIAI is the fist company to take this kind of a approach.

With the TMA-2 , you can costtomize the headphone , and when i say costomize , i dont mean pick a color and call it a day ,

NO , you get to pick the indevidual components , from the headband to the padding to the driver and to the cable .

and the best part is that if you dont like a certen part of the headphone for example the padding , you can order a diffrent one and switch it out .

like this :

http://www.aiaiai.dk/headphones/tma-2

There are 360 COMBANATIONS IN TOTAL .

Thanks and stay groovie LTTF

P.s ; with 360 combanations , you can 360 no scope all da noobs in battle field w3ith the power of mouten dew and doritos .

Disclamer: i am not straightly asociated with the company AIAIAI nor am i an employee of AIAIAI .

I was not hired by AIAIAI , nor do they pay me .

(⌐■_■) 

lol I've been scouting around for some awesome pair of headphones to replace my old ones and their website has an awesome design 

lol I've been scouting around for some awesome pair of headphones to replace my old ones and their website has an awesome design 

IKR , There design is awesome , im a fanboy of AIAIAI . i had there capital headphones , and i  would like to say that they are one of THE best overlooked headphones for there price , in my opinion .

(⌐■_■) 

this is great news. next pair of over-ear headphones I buy will be these, just due to the ease of which I can replace broken or old parts. hopefully there will be more headband options though, cause I need them to feel like they're floating on my head, and I'm really picky about that.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I wonder how they came up with that name?

I know! Someone was playing Portal and took the turret through the emancipation grid and it went "aiaiaiaiaiai".  :P

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Last pair of  AIAIAI IEM's I bought died twice, however that could be just limited to general wear and tear that IEMS go through. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Should have put in a way to attach a mic.

Considering the way that they attach the drivers/speaker units to the headband I doubt it would be too difficult for them to add a mic option.

QKai53L.png
Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Considering the way that they attach the drivers/speaker units to the headband I doubt it would be too difficult for them to add a mic option.

QKai53L.png
Well you could just go and ask them about it . here : studioa@aiaiai.dk

AIAIAI is an incredible company , believe me . when I complained about the capitals PU foam paddings being too hard , they sent the fist leather earpads that they made for free , and the padding event wasn't in there webshop . for ones I felt like a VIP . ( hense the reason I tried to advertise them to show my gratitude on the forums when I didn't know the ruels of the CoC )

(⌐■_■)