Deus Ex Mankind Divided News Released! [Game informer May Cover and content]

Sharkyx1

ae339f19-638d-4aba-9cb0-d42ce09992b5.jpg

40c5cf12-f1bd-4054-97ab-139f2b572233.jpg

Today Game informer along with Square Enix, Decided to spoil their big twitch announcement for the new Deus Ex by releasing content earlier than their twitch thing ends

Set in 2029, two years after the events of Human Revolution, Adam Jensen returns and joins forces with an Interpol-funded task force aiming to hunt down and capture augmented terrorists in a world that now hates and fears transhumans. Jensen has a new suite of augmentations that allow him to cleverly navigate stealth, combat, and social interactions, but how Jensen chooses to solve every problem is entirely up to you.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided doesn't yet have a release date, but it's headed to PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

cover-reveal-front-610.jpg

Let me be the first to say how excited i am for this, i loved DE: HR, it was my personal GOTY 2011, and im still playing it to this day, The new series was confirmed some time ago, but they hadn't really talked about how it fits into the Deus Ex universe or what the games will be about. Now we have some details to chew over while we wait. 

Some things we do know is that it will feature the latest in AMDs TressFX technology, used on short hair this time, instead of Laura Croft's pony tail

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/04/07/may-cover-revealed-deus-ex-mankind-divided-568435.aspx?utm_content=buffer4c288&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

54f2053d-9535-4886-a308-657d8d007722.png

This same day there was a Russian leak for DE: MD that put an interesting, if poorly translated, light on how this game will relate to the HR

The plot of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided remains a mystery. Developers do not plan to migrate from a previous save of the series - solutions Human Revolution players will not have consequences, and none of the four endings Human Revolution will not canonical.

(The screenshots are also from the russain leak)

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zGYGCbR61ZAJ:kanobu.ru/news/square-enix-anonsirovala-deus-ex-mankind-divided-376018/+&cd=1&hl=ru&ct=clnk&gl=ru

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Finally a worthy successor to DX:HR unlike that mobile extention that was ported to pc 

The second screenshot looks more like crysis than deus ex... could mean nothing though, I'm as excited as you are. Hopefully they stick to their guns and improve the human revolution formula instead of going the cod way...

It's also nice to see they are using a new engine this time, the graphics in hr are a bit disappointing.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

can't say DX:HR really grabbed at all, but maybe i'll try it again seeing as there will be another one

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

I looked, i was disappointed no one was talking about it, but i guess i just missed it because i was looking for Deus Ex

Also a much better title would be like "I DID ask for this: A New Deus Ex in the works"

Body is ready is a nintendo joke.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I looked, i was disappointed no one was talking about it

Also a much better title would be like "I DID ask for this: A New Deus Ex in the works"

Body is ready is a nintendo joke.

I meant your headline is much better :)

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Thumbnail-image-622x402.jpg

SO much want, I hope these screns arent bullshots cause it loo9ks amazing

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

The second screenshot looks more like crysis than deus ex... could mean nothing though, I'm as excited as you are. Hopefully they stick to their guns and improve the human revolution formula instead of going the cod way...

It's also nice to see they are using a new engine this time, the graphics in hr are a bit disappointing.

From the GI Source

"We go in depth on some of Jensen's new augmentations that help improve the stealth and combat systems, such as the ability to remote hack electronic objects, fire off his nano blade from a distance, and surround himself with a nearly indestructible nanoshield. We also got some great examples on how the game will be as open ended as ever, allowing players to carve their own path through the world."

@Notional

I meant your headline is much better :)

Reading your comment again i realized what you meant, i was trying to make a somewhat professional looking post, no offense to the other guy, i don't expect every user to do the same, especially with all the fighting to be the first one to post on a topic that goes around here.

Anyways do mods usually combine threads or lock them, i don't want to keep bumping this one when there is another one at the top, but i think the other poster should at least put the title of the game in the title of his post.

Love the color palette used for :)

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

• 3 months later...

gameplay demo 

this game seems awesome and its really weird that people dont talk much about it