any body play mmo's?

ninja85a

hey all im looking for anyone who plays mmo's quite a bit if you do add me on skype thenews1999 if you only play WOW can you not add me i dont mean as its bad i just cant pay for the subscription to play it if you play a f2p mmo like swtor or neverwinter great :) looking forward to playing with you guys :) 

Well crap, I am playing FFXIV, but it also requires you pay on a monthly basis.  I also have WoW but have already cancelled my sub and should be expiring in 1 week.  I used to play Tera Online but got bored of it.  I may pick it back up later on.

I have a potato!

Not in a while, used to play swtor though, thinking of starting up again since completing dying light

Workstation:
Intel Core i7 5820k @ 4.4Ghz, Asus Rampage V Extreme, 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2400 DDR4,2 x Nvidia 980 Gtx Reference Cards in Sli,
1TB - 4 x 250Gb Samsung Evo 840 Raid 0, Corsair AX1200i, Lian Li PC-D600 Silver.

ninja85a I will play something today if you got something installed.  I really don't care what mmorpg it is.  I do have Guild Wars 2 that I have not played yet so if you have that I wouldn't mind starting that.  Yesterday I downloaded two mmorpgs I believe that are free to play that were on Steam.  I am not sure of the names but will look them up in a second.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

ninja85a I will play something today if you got something installed.  I really don't care what mmorpg it is.  I do have Guild Wars 2 that I have not played yet so if you have that I wouldn't mind starting that.  Yesterday I downloaded two mmorpgs I believe that are free to play that were on Steam.  I am not sure of the names but will look them up in a second

if you have dl rift add me on steam and skype. steam is ninja85a and skype is thenews1999

if you have dl rift add me on steam and skype. steam is ninja85a and skype is thenews1999

I am sure I have Rift installed but as for Skype I don't do the mic thing anymore unless I need to so uh not going to happen unless I was in a raid or complicated dungeons or something.

Update: Rift was not installed.  I have a very long install ahead and not up to downloading it right now as I may want to watch some live streaming and I only have 6/1.5 internet so bandwith is an issue.  Maybe I can play another day.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Not an MMO per se but Marvel Heroes is an excellent F2P game that allows you to unlock 100% of the content and raids without spending a dime.

I play Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online - Tamriel Unlimited (both not subscription based but buy to play). 

i7 4790K - MSI XPower Z97 AC - 32GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Sabranco - ASUS Strix GTX 980 SLI - ASUS Xonar Essence - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - RoG Swift + Samsung 28" 4k UHD - Logitech Z906 5.1 - Custom Water Cooling Loop

Mobile: Samsung S8 Plus | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50X / ASUS Strix Pro | Laptop: Alienware 17 R2

Currently playing Black Desert Online. Hard to get an account though, PM if you want info.

Vindictus
WarFace
LoL
Dragon's Prophet
Dirty Bomb
WoT
Heroes And Generals
WarThunder
Spiral Knights

I have these on my HDD...

@Shockz Is it better in terms of engine quality than Vindictus?

@Shockz Is it better in terms of engine quality than Vindictus?

I have never played that so I couldnt tell you

I have never played that so I couldnt tell you

Imagine yourself a buggy source engine-based dungeon MMORPG. On the other side, how can you describe the BD beside of puking the rainbow while playing?

Imagine yourself a buggy source engine-based dungeon MMORPG. On the other side, how can you describe the BD beside of puking the rainbow while playing?

Combat is very fluent and enjoyable. Atmosphere feels great.

Anybody playing heroes of the storm?

I stopped playing MMOs years ago since they mainlined all of this pay 2 play, pay 2 win, time limited/one time only item, seasonal content and quest driven bullshit (bullshit from my perspective at least - drives community apart and promotes addiction based uncontrolled spending).

Suggest me a game that has none of this garbage and I am in.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I play The Elder Scrolls Online.  Its no subscription, buy only.  If thats an option for you.