H105 temps?

Now first of, i think that these temps are ok not the best but are ok. but when i have my i5 4690k overclocked @4.2ghz,4.3ghz, and 4.4ghz @1.2v the temps maxed out at about 79C, but when it is at stock clock under full load it was only at 55C-57C, i have done some research and these temps apparently are normal, but when it is overclock it idles @35cmd35-36C and at stock it idles at around 30C, so are these temps fine and i have nothing to worry about or should i change something(like remount/new fans/ new thermal paste)

also i am using the stock SP120L fans that came with the H105

(i have been using Prime95 with small FFTs for under full load)

Please let me know what to do, again in my opinion these temps aren't that bad, am i right, or wrong? 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

temps are good

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Now first of, i think that these temps are ok not the best but are ok. but when i have my i5 4690k overclocked @4.2ghz,4.3ghz, and 4.4ghz @1.2v the temps maxed out at about 79C, but when it is at stock clock under full load it was only at 55C-57C, i have done some research and these temps apparently are normal, but when it is overclock it idles @35cmd35-36C and at stock it idles at around 30C, so are these temps fine and i have nothing to worry about or should i change something(like remount/new fans/ new thermal paste)

also i am using the stock SP120L fans that came with the H105

(i have been using Prime95 with small FFTs for under full load)

Please let me know what to do, again in my opinion these temps aren't that bad, am i right, or wrong? 

Temps are good.  Idle temps don't mean much, its all about load, and your load temps are very good.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Temps are good.  Idle temps don't mean much, its all about load, and your load temps are very good.

are even my full load temps when overclocked good? also do you think getting new fans would help at all or no(i plan to get new ones anyways because the SP120Ls perform ok but they sound like jet engines)

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

are even my full load temps when overclocked good? also do you think getting new fans would help at all or no(i plan to get new ones anyways because the SP120Ls perform ok but they sound like jet engines)

Your load temps are really freaking good for Prime95 at 1.2v. You could get new fans. The SP120Ls are pretty decent when it comes to performance, but noise is an issue as you are well aware. Check out thermalbench.com, it has some amazing, I mean seriously amazing fan testing, especially when done against a radiator, so you can really compare one fan versus others. You probably won't be getting a reduction in noise AND temperature unless you spend in the area of $20+ per fan.

Golden Rules of Fans: Performance + Cheap = Loud -//- Quiet + Cheap = Bad Performance -//- Quiet + Performance = Not Cheap

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Your load temps are really freaking good for Prime95 at 1.2v.  You could get new fans.  The SP120Ls are pretty decent when it comes to performance, but noise is an issue as you are well aware.  Check out thermalbench.com, it has some amazing, I mean seriously amazing fan testing, especially when done against a radiator, so you can really compare one fan versus others. You probably won't be getting a reduction in noise AND temperature unless you spend in the area of $20+ per fan.

Golden Rules of Fans:  Performance + Cheap = Loud -//- Quiet + Cheap = Bad Performance -//- Performance + Loud = Cheap -//- Quiet + Performance = Not Cheap

what fans would give me quiet and performance(that don't look like poop) i have been looking at the EK vardar f2 120s which run at a maximum at 1450rpm so i know they won't be two loud and jayztwocents review said that they were pretty good, so do you think i should get the EK vardar F2-120 or maybe the Noctua Industrial NF-F12 2000 rpm PWM but the EK vardars are only $18 and the NF-f12s are like 25+