Best android keyboard for me?

Tim Drake

Okay so I try to use SwiftKey but it is extremely annoying and I prefer the standard Google keyboard. But it sucks too.

I need one that is more aggressive than Google key part at its highest setting T also nice to type on.

Thanks

I use Swiftkey also, but slowly it is getting on my nerves :(

It starts to not choose my slang words and I have to type it put like 30 times. It also as more than standard keyboards :/

Okay so I try to use SwiftKey but it is extremely annoying and I prefer the standard Google keyboard. But it sucks too.

I need one that is more aggressive than Google key part at its highest setting T also nice to type on.

Thanks

What do you mean with the standard Google one?

You mean the one that comes with your phone or this one?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You can remove prediction and auto-correct if that's the annoying part.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

What do you mean with the standard Google one?

You mean the one that comes with your phone or this one?

We that one came with my phone so...

Motorola no bloatware master race

It starts to not choose my slang words and I have to type it put like 30 times. It also as more than standard keyboards :/

True... I hear of Swype, but that is similar I think

I just use the regular stock android keyboard, It feels better somehow for me.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer