Halo anyone?

MVPernula

Halo 3 is my favourite game, so I sure do share that interest with you.

its not on pc so nope

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Halo 2 is the best game EVAR!!!!!

its not on pc so nope

I thought Combat Evolved is on PC

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I thought Combat Evolved is on PC

Yep, classic game for me, couldn't stop playing. Just wishing that by some miracle, they will bring Halo : Master Chief Collection to PC, just imagine all dem 4K screenshots

Yep, classic game for me, couldn't stop playing. Just wishing that by some miracle, they will bring Halo : Master Chief Collection to PC, just imagine all dem 4K screenshots

Hah. No way MCC is the only game that describes XBOX if they were released to the PC, Consoles wouldnt be as famous as now, Console Exclusive Games is the only thing that keeps the console industry running

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I've poured a disgusting amount of hours into all the Halo games back in the day, was some of my favourite all time games. Still is in many ways.

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

Halo 3 is my favourite game, so I sure do share that interest with you.

Oh cool! According to the once active Halocharts.com I had 1377 days played on H3 :3

its not on pc so nope

But we're in the console part of this site.. Aren't we?

Man that'd be amazing

I've poured a disgusting amount of hours into all the Halo games back in the day, was some of my favourite all time games. Still is in many ways.

Yeah, Halo is amazing. 

But we're in the console part of this site.. Aren't we?

im not buying a console.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Playing MCC? :D

Mcc means?

Mcc means?

Master Chief Collection, Its Halo 1-4.

And to answer OP's question, Halo is one of my favorite games. Halo 3 and 4 I loved to speed run. The story for ODST and 3 were awesome! 4 was probably my favorite games competitive wise, although I'd probably be shamed by the community for saying that. Reached 50 in all games(that had csr or true skill) as well. I still play Halo CE PC team snipers on Blood Gulch every now and then. I'm just hoping Halo Online comes to North America.  

Back from the dead....

I wish they would make Halo Wars 2 :(

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

If you are willing to pay for my Live Gold, I'll dominate you at any of them except Halo 4

• 1 month later...

If you are willing to pay for my Live Gold, I'll dominate you at any of them except Halo 4

I reached #19 in Arena Leaderboards on Reach!

I wish they would make Halo Wars 2 :(

That would be a blessing!

• 2 weeks later...