Longest gaming session without sleep?

JordanMac

About 24hrs, i played bunch of games then went to a lecture and almost fell asleep there.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Around 24hrs when I was trying to "Git gud" On COD back in the MW2 days. I finally did though *Cries* I did it!!

I have a terrible record.  I believe that the longest I had was a 7 hour Minecraft session with a few friends.  :/ How weak.

yeah, me and my guild mates would play ESO for 30+ hours straight... i think a couple of use got over 48 hours before... 

No Excuses, Play Like A Champion!!!  

I have a terrible record.  I believe that the longest I had was a 7 hour Minecraft session with a few friends.  :/ How weak.

we call those 'casuals'...

No Excuses, Play Like A Champion!!!  

we call those 'casuals'...

xD  I don't do enough gaming.  THANKS LIFE, THANKS SCHOOL.  

16 hours of CS:GO. Finally got Global with the help from some friends

Depends, does it include food? Lol I stayed up for like 14 hours the night Guild Wars 2 was released. Got to like level 25 or thereabouts.

thats me the weekend of Heart of Thorns coming out

With as many WOW references I have to do this.    :ph34r:

Leeroy-Jenkins.gif

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Maybe 6 hours? Any more than that and I'd feel like a waste of space and I'd probably have sore wrists

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

i have officially gotten gta V completely modded and re-textured (by me  [i am a modder i create skins and models but they aren't that bug proof so i keep trying but keep failing]) for 18hrs staright the default gta drive space;;60 gbs or 120 for unpacking if you are on steam like me.

but then my modded version is around 101.6 gbs

BTW if that was tl;dr

then i have 18 hrs

I'm in your boat. Max in one stretch is 7 maaaybe 8 hours at a mate's lan party in TF2 or good ol' MC. Although new rig coming eairly Januaryish so LANing will be easier.

Lol, a couple summers ago me and a friend did like 28 hours straight of Payday 2. Today I was at a friends house and we played a game for 6 hours nonstop.... Oops.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

I have done 20 hours of dayz :) (the mod) but 14 hours has been very consistent with me (food has been included too, I mean eating and playing xD)

Yeah, it might be important to state once and for all what counts as "non-stop" and what counts as a break. For example, which of the following "break" your session?

Eating

Using toilet

Changing games

Sleeping

Etc.

Answering this might help explain some of those 100+ hour sessions that were claimed to have been done without even involving meth or other drugs

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I've done stupidly long sessions when I was in my WOW hay-days. I've gone 48 hours strait while only stopping to make coffee and food, or to use the bathroom. Three day weekends were WOW-fests during high school.

18 hours replaying World at War campaign over and over and over again till I basically memorized where enemies would come from and what weapons they're likely to wield. It was middle school and it was a /very smart thing to do/

I'm in your boat. Max in one stretch is 7 maaaybe 8 hours at a mate's lan party in TF2 or good ol' MC. Although new rig coming eairly Januaryish so LANing will be easier.

Yeah, It was a LAN Party for me as well. We all sure had a blast though!

Ehhh I want to say 18-20 hours playing through the Mass Effect Trilogy... I got hooked by the story...passed out while in a boring cutscene...

Spoiler

[CPU] Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core        [Motherboard] MSI B150 Gaming M3
[RAM] 8GB Kingston Black (1x8GB) DDR4-2133         [GPU] Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5
[Case] Fractal Design Define R4    [PSU] Corsair CX600M
[Storage] Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB, WD Caviar Blue 1TB   [OS] Windows 10

My wife wont let me game over 30mins  :(  She is not much into games.

I played Portal 2 the other night for 3 hrs while she went to bed, oops...

Longest would be 24hrs on Wow. (before being married) and a 20 hr stint on SWTOR online.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Think the longest was a game marathon when I was a lot younger,,,,, about 20 hours?