Good cell phone plans

Uncharted218

What are some good cell phone plans for students going to university in Ontario that have unlimited data? The best I could find is from WindMobile, everything is unlimited including data for $30.

EDIT: I do not own the phone, I want to get it with the plan.

Edited by Uncharted218

CPU: i5 3570K; Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V; RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB); GPU: MSI R7850 Twin Frozr; Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition; Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue (500GB); PSU: Thermaltake Modular PSU 750 Watts

Do you already own the phone?

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

no

CPU: i5 3570K; Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V; RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB); GPU: MSI R7850 Twin Frozr; Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition; Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue (500GB); PSU: Thermaltake Modular PSU 750 Watts

There is no such thing anymore as an truly "unlimited" plans in Canada, only people who are grandfathered in have those and they locked in to HSPA speeds+. Wind has a 5GB limit, 10gb if you pay for the premium data fee ($10 extra a month) and the coverage can be iffy. Mobilicity has a simular structure with up to 6gb on basic data and 20gb on premium data (extra $20 a month over the regular plan) with generally worse coverage than Wind. Fido/Koodo/Virgin limit their cell phone plans to 2-3GB for around $60 including Data/Text/Voice. Rogers/Telus/Bell have Data/Voice/Text plans with 6GB but for $100 a month.

There's no unlimited plans here, like Zappy said.

Stay away from Wind, their coverage is really spotty. Everyone I know who has ever been with Wind says that it's horrible, even in downtown Toronto.

You could wait close to the beginning of the school year for some deals, if you can. I got a 6GB plan last August for $65 with Telus.